LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capes 'n' more stuff going to be in LU's next Update!

+3
FD_LegoFan101
rioforce
Cabey9
7 posters

Go down

Capes 'n' more stuff going to be in LU's next Update! Empty Capes 'n' more stuff going to be in LU's next Update!

Post by Cabey9 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 3:11 pm

I'm really excited about this next update: Capes?!?! Epic! On LEGO.com, there is also a picture of 3 minifigs fighting the Spider Boss. He'll probably be coming after this update:

Minifigures,

The time has come to unleash the Power of the Nexus Force!

The Power of the Nexus Force is exploding! In the next few weeks, exciting new additions are coming to LEGO Universe, including new Faction Kits, a new leveling system and Capes! This new update packs quite the punch and is sure to help the Nexus Force in the grand battle against the Maelstrom!

New Faction Kits are Coming!

4 new Faction Kits are coming to help the Nexus Force! The Assembly will be premiering the new Inventor Faction Kit, the Paradox will have the new Shinobi Kit, the Sentinels will have the Space Ranger Kit and the Venture League will have the Adventurer Kit! You can expect to see quirky new gadgets, high tech weapons, close combat skills and swashbuckling moves!

Minifigures will now level up!

A new minifigure leveling system is on the way! Minifigures will be able to level up to 40 levels, unlocking cool new equipment and earning exciting new rewards every 5 levels! Leveling your minifigure is a breeze! All you need to do is earn U-Score by completing Missions and Achievements. It’s as easy as that! Existing minifigures need not worry, as we will automatically determine what level your minifigure is based on your current U-Score, and award any leveling rewards you have earned, too! Make sure to link your items before the Power of the Nexus Force releases! If you missed our previous article on leveling, be sure to read it to be prepared for this new update!

Capes: iconic, heroic and available soon!

With Valiant Weapons, Rank 3 Kits and powerful non-Faction sets like the Explorien Bot set, what else could a minifigure need to complete their battle gear? Oh, that’s right. Capes! Just imagine wearing a full Bat Lord set with a bright red cape fluttering in the wind behind you! What a sight!

The Power of the Nexus Force release is exploding with amazing additions! It’s...almost a bit strange, how much preparation the Nexus Force is going through right now. It’s almost as if they are preparing for an epic battle...of arachnid proportions!

Explorers, heed the call. Get ready for the Power of the Nexus Force now!

Discuss this article on the message boards!
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Capes 'n' more stuff going to be in LU's next Update! Empty Re: Capes 'n' more stuff going to be in LU's next Update!

Post by rioforce Mon 25 Jul 2011, 3:48 pm

Paradox Cape anyone? The Paradox cape was only seen on GMs in Beta, but now, they may be REAL!!!!!

Oh, yea! Spider Boss!!!! I am DEFINATELY covering this story on Media OF The Universe! WOO-HOOO!!! (Too bad I don't play LU... Sad )
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Capes 'n' more stuff going to be in LU's next Update! Empty Re: Capes 'n' more stuff going to be in LU's next Update!

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 4:41 pm

Did anybody catch the new Patcher Portal image?

Capes 'n' more stuff going to be in LU's next Update! 20110725-0338251

If you've been Out of Bounds in Avant Gardens then you can clearly tell there's no doubting that beast to be the Spider Boss. I can't wait! Very Happy
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Capes 'n' more stuff going to be in LU's next Update! Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Mon 25 Jul 2011, 5:08 pm

Has anybody seen this picture:

Capes 'n' more stuff going to be in LU's next Update! PicFFA5459C57FCC3D73B5E84462EAF27AE

(You should put this on you blog instead of that plain boss pic Wink )

Oh, check my blog:

http://mediaoftheuniverse.blogspot.com

(New post about this)
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 6:43 pm

I wonder if Spider Boss will be in F2P...
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Mon 25 Jul 2011, 6:49 pm

@Cabey9 Nah. It make people want to buy the game more if they know they can upgrade and fight the boss.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 6:59 pm

Cabey9 wrote:I wonder if Spider Boss will be in F2P...
Good question. I doubt it, though, since:

1) F2P'ers would probably die easily. Razz
2) Survival isn't supposed to be available to F2P'ers, so why would the Spider Boss Instance be available? Wink
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Capes 'n' more stuff going to be in LU's next Update! Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Mon 25 Jul 2011, 8:30 pm

Yea. Something as simple as AG Survival is blocked, so something as HARD as Spider Boss Survival would be blocked!
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Tue 26 Jul 2011, 5:43 am

Haha, Just sayin', I posted a very similar post an hour before you posted yours and yet yours got more posts.

I am SO excited! it's like LEGO santa is here! santa I had no idea about the capes! and the part where it said " It’s almost as if they are preparing for an epic battle...of arachnid proportions! " affraid I was excited, thinking that that might mean a new and important boss is coming, and I think I know you guys know who that is! The Evil arachnid that Baron summoned, which un-expectedly helped start the Maelstrom! affraid I hope to get an email of this soon from you guys so I can have it in stock!
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Capes 'n' more stuff going to be in LU's next Update! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Tue 26 Jul 2011, 8:06 am

maxy7884 wrote:
Cabey9 wrote:I'm really excited about this next update: Capes?!?! Epic! On LEGO.com, there is also a picture of 3 minifigs fighting the Spider Boss. He'll probably be coming after this update:

Minifigures,

The Power of the Nexus Force is exploding! In the next few weeks, exciting new additions are coming to LEGO Universe, including new Faction Kits, a new leveling system and Capes! This new update packs quite the punch and is sure to help the Nexus Force in the grand battle against the Maelstrom!

4 new Faction Kits are coming to help the Nexus Force! The Assembly will be premiering the new Inventor Faction Kit, the Paradox will have the new Shinobi Kit, the Sentinels will have the Space Ranger Kit and the Venture League will have the Adventurer Kit! You can expect to see quirky new gadgets, high tech weapons, close combat skills and swashbuckling moves!

A new minifigure leveling system is on the way! Minifigures will be able to level up to 40 levels, unlocking cool new equipment and earning exciting new rewards every 5 levels! Leveling your minifigure is a breeze! All you need to do is earn U-Score by completing Missions and Achievements. It’s as easy as that! Existing minifigures need not worry, as we will automatically determine what level your minifigure is based on your current U-Score, and award any leveling rewards you have earned, too! Make sure to link your items before the Power of the Nexus Force releases! If you missed our previous article on leveling, be sure to read it to be prepared for this new update!

With Valiant Weapons, Rank 3 Kits and powerful non-Faction sets like the Explorien Bot set, what else could a minifigure need to complete their battle gear? Oh, that’s right. Capes! Just imagine wearing a full Bat Lord set with a bright red cape fluttering in the wind behind you! What a sight!

The Power of the Nexus Force release is exploding wi th amazing additions! It’s...almost a bit strange, how much preparation the Nexus Force is going through right now. It’s almost as if they are preparing for an epic battle...of arachnid proportions!

Haha, Just sayin', I posted a very similar post an hour before you posted yours and yet yours got more posts.
Actually, he posted this yesterday around 2:00 PM. You posted yours today around 1:00 AM. Razz

No worries though. Smile
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Back to top Go down

Post by ZapDragonMeteor Tue 26 Jul 2011, 1:40 pm

SWEET! finnally those awesome capes that i saw file diving are coming out! though i wonder about the vampire styled faction capes?
ZapDragonMeteor
ZapDragonMeteor
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Tue 26 Jul 2011, 3:52 pm

FD_LegoFan101 wrote:
maxy7884 wrote:
Cabey9 wrote:I'm really excited about this next update: Capes?!?! Epic! On LEGO.com, there is also a picture of 3 minifigs fighting the Spider Boss. He'll probably be coming after this update:

Minifigures,

The Power of the Nexus Force release is exploding wi th amazing additions! It’s...almost a bit strange, how much preparation the Nexus Force is going through right now. It’s almost as if they are preparing for an epic battle...of arachnid proportions!

Actually, he posted this yesterday around 2:00 PM. You posted yours today around 1:00 AM. Razz

No worries though. Smile

oh, my time zone is definetely different then yours then. mine said I posted at 11 PM and he posted at 12 PM
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Tue 26 Jul 2011, 4:33 pm

Don't worry about it. I made sure to check if there were any similar topics like this before I posted. Smile

Does anybody have a guess at when this stuff will be released? When LU released the first info on leveling up, the said it would be coming in a few weeks. It's been over 2 weeks already. I have a feeling this update will be coming really soon! Very Happy
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 26 Jul 2011, 7:59 pm

Hmmm... The spider boss may come later, but the capes and faction kits will probably be in August. Smile And F2P.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Tue 26 Jul 2011, 11:36 pm

Cabey9 wrote:Don't worry about it. I made sure to check if there were any similar topics like this before I posted. Smile

Does anybody have a guess at when this stuff will be released? When LU released the first info on leveling up, the said it would be coming in a few weeks. It's been over 2 weeks already. I have a feeling this update will be coming really soon! Very Happy

I know almost for sure the faction kits are coming in august, and I think F2P too, but not so sure about everything else.
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by PAH Wed 27 Jul 2011, 3:07 am

Hehe, when F2P comes out... AwesomeMe is gonna help me into the lair... We both know a glitch. Wink
PAH
PAH
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Wed 27 Jul 2011, 4:01 am

PAH wrote:Hehe, when F2P comes out... AwesomeMe is gonna help me into the lair... We both know a glitch. Wink
haha, sounds clever and fun. and eeeeeeville!
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunthe Wed 27 Jul 2011, 1:54 pm

I wish I could afford that stuff, Ive only got 1,000 coins. At least I have the Spider Boss to look forward to.
Hunthe
Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Wed 27 Jul 2011, 7:15 pm

you know how where the spiders are in AG and in their cave there's that purple mist that you can't go through? maybe one of the capes will let you go through it!
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down