LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New faction missions and pets in Nexus Tower

4 posters

Go down

New faction missions and pets in Nexus Tower Empty New faction missions and pets in Nexus Tower

Post by Hunthe Mon 23 May 2011, 5:23 pm

Hello Adventurers!

Nexus Naomi, here once again to bring you the latest data on Faction Missions and exciting Faction Pets!

Once you arrive in Nexus Tower, come speak to me! Head straight down from the launch pad from Nimbus Station to find my holostation. I will guide you to your legendary Faction Leader. Each Faction Leader will have Faction-specific Missions for you.

• Assembly! Dr. Overbuild needs your building skills to help create and deploy a device which will help him track the creativity of Minifigures throughout the universe!
• Sentinels! Duke Exeter has noticed a surge of activity on Crux Prime. Can he entrust you with his sword to call down Imagination Blasts on Crux Prime?
• Paradox! Vanda Darkflame needs you for a Top Secret mission. This highly classified mission can only be given to those Paradox agents who are both trustworthy and tricky. Are you able to stay in the shadows?
• Venture League! Hael Storm seeks a most mysterious lost treasure. However, you’ll need to brave the chaos on Crux Prime in order to find it!

Additionally, Dr. Overbuild has informed me that each Faction will eventually be able to find and tame Faction Pets! The Saber-tooth Cat, Alien, Gryphon and Stegosaurus are Faction-specific Pets which have recently been discovered. Each ancient Pet has a different background and history, but only the most loyal Faction members will be able to tame them. Once you have fully proven yourself to your Faction Leader, you may learn the secrets of these long-lost Faction companions!

There will be so much to do inside Nexus Tower. I cannot wait to meet all of you and help you get started on your new adventures inside the new Faction Headquarters!

Nexus Naomi

Discuss this article on the message boards!

Hunthe
Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

New faction missions and pets in Nexus Tower Empty Re: New faction missions and pets in Nexus Tower

Post by Cabey9 Tue 24 May 2011, 7:06 am

Did you see the Nexus Tower trailer? I thought that was awesome! Nexus Tower is gonna be so great. Very Happy
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

New faction missions and pets in Nexus Tower Empty Re: New faction missions and pets in Nexus Tower

Post by Hunthe Tue 24 May 2011, 7:55 am

I cant find it!
Hunthe
Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunthe Tue 24 May 2011, 7:56 am

Oh wait, duh, there it is.
Cant wathc it tho, my flash is all messed up.
Hunthe
Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 24 May 2011, 6:41 pm

Here is the trailer:

(At 0:37, THERE ARE PROPERTY WARPS! THE'RE BACK FROM BETA! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by PAH Wed 25 May 2011, 6:02 am

rioforce wrote:Here is the trailer:

(At 0:37, THERE ARE PROPERTY WARPS! THE'RE BACK FROM BETA! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )
Sorry, but that's the new portal to SB 3001. You can see a portal on the wall next to the Minifig's portal.
PAH
PAH
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

New faction missions and pets in Nexus Tower Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down