LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kai Brickison: The World's Greatest Adventurer

5 posters

Go down

Kai Brickison: The World's Greatest Adventurer Empty Kai Brickison: The World's Greatest Adventurer

Post by rioforce Sat 07 May 2011, 8:55 pm

Here is a trailer for my Lego Stop-Motion movie, "Kai Brickison: The World's Greatest Adventurer"! You can watch it on May 24!

UPDATE: The Movie is LIVE!

Last edited by rioforce on Tue 24 May 2011, 2:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Kai Brickison: The World's Greatest Adventurer Empty Re: Kai Brickison: The World's Greatest Adventurer

Post by Cabey9 Sun 08 May 2011, 7:24 pm

Looks like a good movie! Can't wait to see.

I know this sounds like a silly question, but how do you make your stop animation videos? They're really neat and I wanna try!
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Kai Brickison: The World's Greatest Adventurer Empty Re: Kai Brickison: The World's Greatest Adventurer

Post by CapnSkye Sun 08 May 2011, 8:41 pm

Ok, so what you do it take a picture, move the minifigure a little, take another picture and repeat. Then, load all your pictures into a video creation software like Windows Movie Maker. There you can add sounds and effects.
CapnSkye
CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

Kai Brickison: The World's Greatest Adventurer Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Sun 08 May 2011, 9:14 pm

FM_CapnSkye wrote:Ok, so what you do it take a picture, move the minifigure a little, take another picture and repeat. Then, load all your pictures into a video creation software like Windows Movie Maker. There you can add sounds and effects.

Ok, that's what I thought! Thanks, CapnSkye!
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Mon 09 May 2011, 5:44 pm

Yes. That's how I make Lego stop-motions. But how did you know, CapnSkye? There's also the webcam method: You have a webcam, you also have a good program like MonkeyJam, and you take photos with the webcam. Then, you put the video into another program to add audio and effects, etc. I make my movies in Movie maker, and then put them into Sony Vegas to add sound FX and video FX. You should give it a try!
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Mon 09 May 2011, 7:24 pm

I got a try this out! Stop animation sounds really fun.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by willr2d213 Mon 16 May 2011, 8:31 pm

Lol Nice! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
willr2d213
willr2d213
Initiate
Initiate

Kai Brickison: The World's Greatest Adventurer Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnSkye Tue 17 May 2011, 6:32 am

rioforce wrote:Yes. That's how I make Lego stop-motions. But how did you know, CapnSkye?

I used to make tons of Stop-Motion animation a couple years ago....
CapnSkye
CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

Kai Brickison: The World's Greatest Adventurer Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 24 May 2011, 2:50 pm

It's OFFICIAL! Kai Brickison: The World's Greatest Adventurer is out! here it is:

rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracer Tue 24 May 2011, 4:57 pm

rioforce wrote:It's OFFICIAL! Kai Brickison: The World's Greatest Adventurer is out! here it is:

thats very good! what special effects software do you use?
Tracer
Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 24 May 2011, 6:34 pm

Special FX? Oh! You mean explosions and the portal! I use Sony Vegas. It has a chroma keyer (like green-sceens) that I used for the explosions. They have black backgrounds and I take that out. The Portal, also uses the chroma keyer. I just overlay the portal FX onto the portal.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracer Wed 25 May 2011, 6:11 am

rioforce wrote:Special FX? Oh! You mean explosions and the portal! I use Sony Vegas. It has a chroma keyer (like green-sceens) that I used for the explosions. They have black backgrounds and I take that out. The Portal, also uses the chroma keyer. I just overlay the portal FX onto the portal.

ok
Tracer
Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down