LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Plains - Reactivated!

+2
xpgamer
Cabey9
6 posters

Go down

Infinity Plains - Reactivated! Empty Infinity Plains - Reactivated!

Post by Cabey9 Thu 21 Apr 2011, 7:37 pm

EngineerCaptain, a friend of mine in LU, is a glitch searcher. He's really good at what he does - I got proof of that today. He found a new way to get into Avant Gardens's Infinity Plains. The route is the hardest yet to get into a out of bounds world, but it is possible. I will post directions and pictures later!
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Infinity Plains - Reactivated! Empty Re: Infinity Plains - Reactivated!

Post by xpgamer Fri 22 Apr 2011, 9:31 am

I'll just use teleport glitch Razz
xpgamer
xpgamer
Venture Graduate
Venture Graduate

Infinity Plains - Reactivated! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Sun 24 Apr 2011, 8:08 am

xpgamer wrote:I'll just use teleport glitch Razz

That's a lot easier than this. Yesterday, a few of my buddies and I went to Dragonaw Chasm! Sadly, the Mythrans thought in head of us and when we landed on the island, invisible walls pushed us into the pit. It was fun though!
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by xpgamer Mon 25 Apr 2011, 7:48 am

Cabey9 wrote:
xpgamer wrote:I'll just use teleport glitch Razz

That's a lot easier than this. Yesterday, a few of my buddies and I went to Dragonaw Chasm! Sadly, the Mythrans thought in head of us and when we landed on the island, invisible walls pushed us into the pit. It was fun though!
Lol last time 5 seconds before a mythran came to the gate of NS telling people not to go behind the gate i didn't get caught though xD Razz
xpgamer
xpgamer
Venture Graduate
Venture Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Wed 29 Jun 2011, 9:11 pm

Cabey9 wrote:EngineerCaptain, a friend of mine in LU, is a glitch searcher. He's really good at what he does - I got proof of that today. He found a new way to get into Avant Gardens's Infinity Plains. The route is the hardest yet to get into a out of bounds world, but it is possible. I will post directions and pictures later!
so post about it please! btw, what is infinite plains anyways? Question Question
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by williamduck Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:40 pm

well i think you are talking about jamessters infinty plains glitch and yes it is hard at first but when you practice ebough it gets real easy
williamduck
williamduck
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:47 pm

ok seriously what is the glitch?!
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:52 pm

@Maxy OK. Here it is:

Infinity Plains is just a bunch of grass behind the world where everyone else is. If you have seen LegoFan101's video, "Because I'm Awesome", you would know what I was talking about. It is mostly grass.

Here is the vid:

https://youtu.be/Ks04SPtxjfM

P.S. I'm making a video like this when I can play Free-To-Play. Razz
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Tue 02 Aug 2011, 2:57 pm

I put one of my characters out of bounds in AG, so that when its fixed, I'll still be out there. What I think will be interesting is the spider boss. They may change his cave a little bit for the instance coming soon, and I want to be the first guy to see it from out of bounds! Razz
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 02 Aug 2011, 3:03 pm

Cabey9 wrote:I put one of my characters out of bounds in AG, so that when its fixed, I'll still be out there. What I think will be interesting is the spider boss. They may change his cave a little bit for the instance coming soon, and I want to be the first guy to see it from out of bounds! Razz

AWESOME! I remember when the Lego Club got closed down in beta, I had my fig named "RickyNexus" in the infinity plains! (But then Lego Club Opened up for real), but I was still down there!

AND... le717 had a fig named "IndianaLego" in the Starbase 3001 in beta, when it closed down for good, and he could see all of the development on the LUPs! (Like the pics of the worlds on the wall) Very Happy

Ahh, good beta....
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Tue 02 Aug 2011, 3:06 pm

That was an awesome idea! Razz

I know 2 ways out of bounds in Crux now. Neither lead to the main out of bounds sadly. Sad

But, they're cool anyway!
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 02 Aug 2011, 3:14 pm

Cabey9 wrote:That was an awesome idea! Razz

I know 2 ways out of bounds in Crux now. Neither lead to the main out of bounds sadly. Sad

But, they're cool anyway!

OoB is ALWAYS cool! (Unless EVERYONE knows about it.)
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Tue 02 Aug 2011, 3:21 pm

The NS one is back open too Very Happy I was OoB yesterday.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down