LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help the LEGO Adventurers Wiki!

2 posters

Go down

Help the LEGO Adventurers Wiki! Empty Help the LEGO Adventurers Wiki!

Post by PAH Sat 16 Apr 2011, 5:44 am

Please help build up th LEGO Adventurers Wiki, I am the only active member on it and I need help covering the theme's many aspects! Here is the address: http://legoadventurers.wikia.com/
PAH
PAH
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Help the LEGO Adventurers Wiki! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help the LEGO Adventurers Wiki! Empty Re: Help the LEGO Adventurers Wiki!

Post by maestro35 Sat 16 Apr 2011, 3:05 pm

PAH wrote:Please help build up th LEGO Adventurers Wiki, I am the only active member on it and I need help covering the theme's many aspects! Here is the address: http://legoadventurers.wikia.com/

It looks like you need some admins. I'll volunteer! Razz
maestro35
maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Help the LEGO Adventurers Wiki! Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by PAH Sat 16 Apr 2011, 5:09 pm

maestro35 wrote:
PAH wrote:Please help build up th LEGO Adventurers Wiki, I am the only active member on it and I need help covering the theme's many aspects! Here is the address: http://legoadventurers.wikia.com/

I'm not an Admin for it. No one has visited it since February last year! There ar no Mods, it's like- a, um. Ghost Wiki! Only two people have ever visited. The founder, and community staff. Please help me get this Wiki back up and running!
PAH
PAH
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Help the LEGO Adventurers Wiki! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro35 Sat 16 Apr 2011, 11:53 pm

PAH wrote:
maestro35 wrote:

I'm not an Admin for it. No one has visited it since February last year! There ar no Mods, it's like- a, um. Ghost Wiki! Only two people have ever visited. The founder, and community staff. Please help me get this Wiki back up and running!

We can talk more about it on your talk page there.
maestro35
maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Help the LEGO Adventurers Wiki! Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down