LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

le717's and rioforce's YouTube Movies

+6
BandBmx
FD_agentminky
Cabey9
maestro35
FD_LegoFan101
le717
10 posters

Go down

le717's and rioforce's YouTube Movies  Empty le717's and rioforce's YouTube Movies

Post by le717 Thu 14 Apr 2011, 5:45 pm

Has anyone checked out rioforce and mine videos on YouTube? I think that they are AWESOME! One of our latest videos (that is not The Lego Universe Club) is called "I'm an Alive Minifigure!"

Check it out below!

We have also made a NinjaGo Movie called "Lego NinjaGo: Finding the Scythe"!

This page will be updated with movies, so be sure to check it often!

Tell me what you think of them and be sure to check out our channel!!

Last edited by le717 on Sun 17 Apr 2011, 3:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

le717's and rioforce's YouTube Movies  Empty Re: le717's and rioforce's YouTube Movies

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:26 am

Those are both great! You guys are good at getting vids out there! Smile
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

le717's and rioforce's YouTube Movies  Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

le717's and rioforce's YouTube Movies  Empty Re: le717's and rioforce's YouTube Movies

Post by maestro35 Fri 15 Apr 2011, 2:03 pm

LOL! Never heard ELO singing like chipmunks before.....
maestro35
maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by le717 Fri 15 Apr 2011, 2:31 pm

maestro35 wrote:LOL! Never heard ELO singing like chipmunks before.....
Yea, I also never had heard ELO sing like that until I chipmunked the song. :lol!:

BTW, can you understand what the chipmunks are saying on the chorus? I kinda have a hard time understand it. (I know what they are saying, because I know what the original song says, but I am wondering if anyone can really understand what the chorus says.)
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Fri 15 Apr 2011, 5:23 pm

Awesome videos!
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by le717 Sun 17 Apr 2011, 3:02 pm

Alright! New movie time!

This movie was filmed last year for Easter. Now that it is Easter again, I will be showcasing it!

A Redneck Easter Lesson!

(MOD EDIT: VIDEO REMOVED)

If you want to see more "The Rednecks!" movies, be sure to check out our Channel!

le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_agentminky Sun 17 Apr 2011, 3:31 pm

Hi Le717! Unfortunately, I've had to remove your video, as we ask that you not post religious views outside your signature. We very much respect your religious views, but for many reasons, not least the need to ensure the safety of all members and visitors of these forums, please keep them out of your post. We aren't trying to discourage the exchange and discussion of religious views, but rather saying this is not the place to discuss them.

I'd also like to clarify that your video wan't removed because it was offensive, or because it specifically advocated the beliefs of a particular religion; it was merely stating the principles and beliefs behind the celebration of easter. However, as previously stated, this isn't the place to state these beliefs.

Sorry to be a bit long winded there, but because this is such a delicate, and indeed important issue, I've tried to examine it and explain the reasoning behind the forum's rules on the subject as fairly and clearly as possible.

Thanks for your time, and sorry for any inconvenience caused. Smile
FD_agentminky
FD_agentminky
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

le717's and rioforce's YouTube Movies  Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by le717 Mon 02 May 2011, 5:03 pm

Here is a new movie! Rioforce likes Converses (and so do I). So, every once in a while, we make a converse commercial. Here is our newest Converse commercial (and newest movie (as of 5-2-11))!

Converse: Get 'em Dirty

Enjoy!
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by le717 Sun 08 May 2011, 3:35 pm

Ok! Time for a Movie! But first, a little story...

rioforce and I started making movies in 2006. Our first movie was based off the Lego line, "Exo-Force", and our imaginations. It was not good, however, because it was totally made of videos. After that first video, we made Lego movies for a year. Then, rioforce wanted to make Liev Action movies. So, we stopped making Lego movies and we made Live action movies for two years. Sometime in 2010, however, rioforce wanted to make a Lego movie. So we got our Lego's from storage, and made a little short video. It was named "The Tongue and the Pole".

And below is our first Lego movie after not making one for two years!

The Tongue and the Pole!

Please tell me what you think of it!
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by BandBmx Sun 08 May 2011, 3:43 pm

Nice movie I have been doing about the same but helps ad other stuff on LU.
BandBmx
BandBmx
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zothen Sun 08 May 2011, 5:24 pm

Lol funny. What did you use for the tougue and the pole?
Zothen
Zothen
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by le717 Sun 08 May 2011, 5:31 pm

BladeTail wrote:Lol funny. What did you use for the tougue and the pole?

If by that you mean what materials rioforce used, it was made from modeling clay.
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Zothen Sun 08 May 2011, 5:34 pm

Ok thanks, thats what i meant.
Zothen
Zothen
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Thu 26 May 2011, 7:11 pm

Don't forget to watch Kai Brickion: The World's Greatest Adventurer!

rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by PAH Fri 27 May 2011, 5:21 pm

Try using 15 FPs or higher.
@Maestro I thought you couldn't use You Tube... Me thinks you not trustworthy... Serious
PAH
PAH
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 28 May 2011, 10:01 am

@PAH I used a digital camera to make this movie. I just took the pictures and put them into movie maker and stretched the pictures I needed to. I don't take a picture for each frame I use.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnSkye Sun 29 May 2011, 7:30 am

lol. thants 9.31 minutes. Thats a lot of pictures!!!!!

Very nice video btw....
CapnSkye
CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by le717 Sun 29 May 2011, 3:01 pm

FM_CapnSkye wrote:lol. thants 9.31 minutes. Thats a lot of pictures!!!!!

Very nice video btw....

Thanks! And when you say that was a lot of pictures, you have no idea how many pics rioforce took. Once the all the pictures were taken, there were over 2,000 pictures for that movie. And that was before editing!
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Tue 31 May 2011, 7:53 am

Great video! I'll really liked how Kai built things using his Imagination, just like in LU! AWESOME video!
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by le717 Wed 08 Jun 2011, 10:30 am

Newest Movie! It's called "I'm All Out of Plastic Love!"

Tell us what you think!
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down