LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunibook - A Lego Universe Database

+4
CapnSkye
Hobino
Sim533
vanish
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lunibook - A Lego Universe Database - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunibook - A Lego Universe Database

Post by CapnSkye Sat 12 Feb 2011, 7:45 pm

Amazing! The signature creator is great! Let me say, this is looking to be one of the best LU sites there is/will be!
CapnSkye
CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

Lunibook - A Lego Universe Database - Page 2 Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Lunibook - A Lego Universe Database - Page 2 Empty Re: Lunibook - A Lego Universe Database

Post by vanish Mon 14 Feb 2011, 12:53 pm

I introduced a bug in the signatures and then went out of town this past weekend. They should be fixed now.
vanish
vanish
Venture Graduate
Venture Graduate

Lunibook - A Lego Universe Database - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Mon 14 Feb 2011, 1:33 pm

Cool, the signature builders is really a good point for the site! It needs more things like that.

BTW, the item pictures and model pictures were finished by 80% by me over the weekend. Smile But please, keep commenting on items, and other pages, to help us even more! I have to admit that many of you left already a lot of good and helpfull comments!
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnSkye Mon 14 Feb 2011, 4:08 pm

I was just thinking..... What if LEGO does something very similar with the nexus HQ.... It says its still in beta so Im just wondering what would happen.
CapnSkye
CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by vanish Mon 14 Feb 2011, 4:13 pm

It could happen and that would mean some of us spent a lot of time for a short payoff Very Happy

However, I doubt they'll ever reveal as much information as we do, such as the location of the mission items and flags, with so many intra-site links.

Hopefully, some of the tools we'll build ON TOP of all this information (sig generator is just the first of many) will still be useful.
vanish
vanish
Venture Graduate
Venture Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by vanish Mon 14 Feb 2011, 6:10 pm

In recognition of this website's support, I've added a link to this site on the homepage.
vanish
vanish
Venture Graduate
Venture Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino Fri 18 Feb 2011, 7:38 am

vanish wrote:In recognition of this website's support, I've added a link to this site on the homepage.

That is really appreciated! Thank you!

Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Fri 18 Feb 2011, 12:29 pm

FM_Hobino wrote:
vanish wrote:In recognition of this website's support, I've added a link to this site on the homepage.

That is really appreciated! Thank you!

Yes, my apologies for not stating so sooner - thank you! Smile
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Back to top Go down

Post by vanish Fri 18 Feb 2011, 12:37 pm

Who has time to respond to forums, we're slaying dragons!
vanish
vanish
Venture Graduate
Venture Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Fri 13 May 2011, 12:06 pm

Many things were changed over the last 2 months. So, check the site from time to time. Wink

Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by BandBmx Fri 13 May 2011, 12:14 pm

LuniBook is awesome its a great help when your stuck and as Sim said it has really changed in the last couple of months.
BandBmx
BandBmx
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Fri 13 May 2011, 12:28 pm

We have worked very hard on it, but we want some more contributors. If somebody wants to help out, you can ask me or Vanish for a task (fe: collect the rarity of the models available in LU). As always, we give you some credit as well, when you finish a part. (you get a reward on our homepage and twitter page )

Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by BandBmx Fri 13 May 2011, 12:57 pm

Hey im willing to help with whatever you need! Pm me or send me a in-game mail.
BandBmx
BandBmx
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Fri 13 May 2011, 1:31 pm

BandBmx wrote:Hey im willing to help with whatever you need! Pm me or send me a in-game mail.
Maybe you can help us with collecting the rarity of models. You can find a list at lunibook.com/models

Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by BandBmx Fri 13 May 2011, 3:24 pm

Alright how do I get the info to you and would you like the prices while im at it?

Last edited by BandBmx on Fri 13 May 2011, 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More questions and spelling error)
BandBmx
BandBmx
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Fri 13 May 2011, 3:29 pm

BandBmx wrote:How do I input the info?
So, you go to the page of the model (search it by using the search bar)
Then click "Be The First" in the tab comments and from there out you can tell it us.
We add it as soon as we approve the comment.

There is also an easier way, but for the moment I can't tell it you yet.
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by BandBmx Fri 13 May 2011, 3:31 pm

Alright and I edited post above for another question.

BandBmx
BandBmx
BandBmx
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Fri 13 May 2011, 3:33 pm

BandBmx wrote:Alright how do I get the info to you and would you like the prices while im at it?
That would be a good idea! If you prefer, you can also PM me with the rarity and the sell price.

Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by BandBmx Fri 13 May 2011, 4:24 pm

Lol F.Y.I I was trying to start with the Airport models and they have been removed!
BandBmx
BandBmx
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Fri 13 May 2011, 4:36 pm

Yes, they have been removed in LU but not on Lunibook. Just start with others. Smile

Again, thank you for the help!

Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2