LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LU Out for Macs NOW!

3 posters

Go down

LU Out for Macs NOW! Empty LU Out for Macs NOW!

Post by FD_Grizzly10513 Thu 12 Aug 2010, 4:59 pm

If you own a Mac, then be prepared to install Lego Universe on it, WITHOUT having to port it! (no offense, LegoFan101.) That's right, Lego Universe will be available for Macs this Friday! Post comments here.

P.S. That was a good idea, LegoFan101, the porting I mean.
FD_Grizzly10513
FD_Grizzly10513
Founder
Founder

LU Out for Macs NOW! Empty

Back to top Go down

LU Out for Macs NOW! Empty Re: LU Out for Macs NOW!

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Thu 12 Aug 2010, 5:00 pm

None taken! I can't wait! Smile
The real deal will probably be better than my Port anyway. Razz
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

LU Out for Macs NOW! Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino Fri 13 Aug 2010, 8:19 am

I read the news in the Beta Center, a lot of Mac users are going to be happy.

Just think about that, you are Beta tester, you have the game free and because you have a Mac you can't play! That must be extremly boring, but not anymore!
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Fri 13 Aug 2010, 8:27 am

^Not exactly... for instance, I was able to run it on VMware (and agentminky on Parallels), and others on Bootcamp.
Plus, there were actually several users who were able to Port the game before me, so it's not like we Mac'ers were out of options. Wink

But a lot of people still weren't able to play.
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

LU Out for Macs NOW! Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down