LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I DON'T WANT LEGO MINIFIGURES ONLINE D:

+3
rioforce
shafirsabbag
GermanMonkey
7 posters

Go down

I DON'T WANT LEGO MINIFIGURES ONLINE D: Empty I DON'T WANT LEGO MINIFIGURES ONLINE D:

Post by GermanMonkey Fri 11 Oct 2013, 10:59 pm

Well next year LEGO will come out with "LEGO Minifigures Online"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Bring back LEGO Universe!
GermanMonkey
GermanMonkey
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

I DON'T WANT LEGO MINIFIGURES ONLINE D: Empty Re: I DON'T WANT LEGO MINIFIGURES ONLINE D:

Post by shafirsabbag Sat 12 Oct 2013, 7:05 am

The faster you face reality, than better. LEGO will not re-release any of their old products, and especially not now since LEGO Universe marketing failed.

The best we can hope for is that LEGO makes a game with a similiar game engine as LEGO Universe, with third person perspective. Since it were the game engine, not the game itself that were entertaining. If we actually enjoyed the game, would we not argue about the release of LEGO minifigures online and Chima online which both are not third person perspective games unfournately.

It is good to have an opinion if you give reasons for it, or else is it pointless in my opinion.

Don´t judge the book by it´s cover. You has not even played the game, and i doubt that you have played much of Chima Online to be able to have a full opinion about it either.

In my opinion do the storyline, so far, seem little like LEGO Universe, not as focused on the character, but the intersting and relatively detailed gameplay and combat makes up for it. As difference from Chima Online, which focuses more of their energy to the plot and dialogue, don´t have so many combat options, but it has a wide range of missions, even though the controls are not so smoothly all the time. You really has to work together to complete the missions in the game, especially now in Open Beta, either if you want it or not.

If you just think back on the past you won´t see what is in front of you. In my opinion were not LEGO Universe the best LEGO game released so far, at least not in terms of gameplay. True, it is one of the best at least with it online features and collectibles, but you just needed 1 month to finish the game. I honestly got tired of playing the game after i has unlocked and done all the missions. The only reason i stayed for the other two more months were to record my gameplay, and partly to get in contacts with my best friends i LEGO Universe, which i am now in contact with in real life.

However the best game in my opinion in terms of gameplay is, so far, is LEGO Undercover. Even though i has not played the game, has i watched walkthrough of it on youtube, and it really surpasses my old favourite LEGO game from the past game generation LEGO Island 2. The storyline has some humour in it, but also some drama, and it really gives you the movie screen feeling. Honestly this game is actually better than any other LEGO minifigures full length movie LEGO has released, so far. The dialogue and the cast in the game is truly splendid. The best game TT games created so far, in my opion. Now am i excited to see the new game mechanics in the video game version of the movie LEGO minifigures.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members I DON'T WANT LEGO MINIFIGURES ONLINE D: Empty

Back to top Go down

I DON'T WANT LEGO MINIFIGURES ONLINE D: Empty Re: I DON'T WANT LEGO MINIFIGURES ONLINE D:

Post by rioforce Sat 12 Oct 2013, 10:32 am

LEGO isn't going to bring back LEGO Universe, unfortunately. However, we can always look to the future and see what LEGO has done now and hope for the best.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sat 12 Oct 2013, 11:35 am

Honestly, I feel your pain, but LEGO Minifigures Online looks good. It'll never replace LU, but it will certainly be another really fun game to play. Plus PvP and dungeons, what more could you ask for? Very Happy
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Sat 12 Oct 2013, 11:59 am

Everyone here misses LEGO universe.
But just like nealy said. LEGO minifigures looks cool, and guess what. IT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT for LU it is just another game!
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanMonkey Sun 13 Oct 2013, 1:19 pm

Nenen wrote:Everyone here misses LEGO universe.
But just like nealy said. LEGO minifigures looks cool, and guess what. IT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT for LU it is just another game!
guess ur right What a Face 
GermanMonkey
GermanMonkey
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Sun 13 Oct 2013, 5:48 pm

Personally I'm with Monkey Man! There's nothing I would love better then to reopen LU tomorrow. But the Minifigures MMO looks interesting, give it a chance!
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanMonkey Mon 14 Oct 2013, 12:47 am

unitx10 wrote:Personally I'm with Monkey Man! There's nothing I would love better then to reopen LU tomorrow. But the Minifigures MMO looks interesting, give it a chance!
did you just call me Monkey-Man?
ADMIN EDIT: Image spam. Removed.

Last edited by rioforce on Mon 14 Oct 2013, 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADMIN EDIT: Image spam. Removed.)
GermanMonkey
GermanMonkey
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Mon 14 Oct 2013, 10:53 am

Honestly if we want LEGO to invest in large scale mmo's again, we need to play these new free-to-plays. We are even lucky that LEGO decided to make another mmo after LU closing. And who knows, maybe after 10 years when these games are successful, they will reboot the LU franchise and make a better game we could have never imagined with the new technology they will have.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

I DON'T WANT LEGO MINIFIGURES ONLINE D: Empty LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Mon 14 Oct 2013, 12:28 pm

Wow, that's like exactly what I'm thinking! Which is why I put up with Legends of Chima Online and other such games!
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by GermanMonkey Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:31 pm

you know how much it costs for this?
GermanMonkey
GermanMonkey
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Wed 16 Oct 2013, 1:36 pm

nothing, its F2P
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down