LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO Minifigure Discussion

4 posters

Go down

LEGO Minifigure Discussion Empty LEGO Minifigure Discussion

Post by shafirsabbag Sun 15 Sep 2013, 3:51 am

On this topic can you discuss all about upcoming or already released minifigure and give your thoughts about them.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130428143837/LEGO/images/a/a8/5001121-1.jpg LEGO released a BR minifigure. BR is a toy shop company in Scandinavia who sells toys, for example LEGO products. It is just like US Toy s Rus. LEGO released a minifigure form of their mascot. It cost 25SEK (about 2.5 dollars). I got mine when i bought two minifigures from the series 10, and i got the BR minifigure at no extra cost. I have no idea if this minifigure is released outside Scandinavia. So far has i only seen the minifigure sold on the BR shops.

I think it is intersting that LEGO released a minifigure based on a company, and especially in Scandinavia. It is very honourable to do that, even thought LEGO do not have to. Since LEGO is first invented in Denmark, and that BR has a big community in Scandinavia do i think it were a good decision for LEGO releasing an exclusive minifigure directly based on a company´s macot. I do not the remember last time LEGO did something this exclusive to a country before.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Minifigure Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

LEGO Minifigure Discussion Empty Re: LEGO Minifigure Discussion

Post by unitx10 Tue 01 Oct 2013, 9:04 am

I have a lot of minifigs, but I really like my snowboarder from season five. Kinda hard to beat that epic design on the board, and the whole guy is just my color style!
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 01 Oct 2013, 9:06 am

I wish stores near me carried LEGO Minifigures... I want the Grandma and the Yeti from this series! Very Happy
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Tue 01 Oct 2013, 9:08 am

I have the grandma, but I'm kinda worried. My room is a land of epic quests and wars against evil, I afraid my granny will get hurt!
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi299 Wed 09 Oct 2013, 11:42 am

The one series 11 that i REALLY want is the Evil Mech. He adds to my growing classic space-ish collection. Razz
jedi299
jedi299
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

LEGO Minifigure Discussion Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Wed 09 Oct 2013, 11:56 am

I'm more of a fantasy type guy myself, so I like the barbarian!
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Wed 09 Oct 2013, 2:47 pm

I like things out of the ordinary. For example, the yeti is new, and would go great as an innocent stop-motion character getting himself into trouble somehow. And the Grandma is cool because LEGO has never done that before! I may just need to buy them from Bricklink, they are somewhat cheaper there, unless shipping is high.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down