LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO wishlist contest participations

3 posters

Go down

LEGO wishlist contest participations Empty LEGO wishlist contest participations

Post by shafirsabbag Sat 07 Sep 2013, 10:55 am

Is anyone else participating in the LEGO wishlsut participation? I got the news and the special codes from the LEGO Club magazine. I do not understand why LEGO is doing this, they will surely not get more money this way, but i should not question LEGO, since they are one of the biggest toy companies in the world.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/shafirsabbag/images/thumb/0/06/Bandicam_2013-09-08_19-19-48-997.jpg/1000px-Bandicam_2013-09-08_19-19-48-997.jpg So far has i gotten 5000 points. I did just clicked on the different theme buttoms over and over again, which is little strange. Why would someone get points, if it is not even a bit challenging. I mean you can get points up to one million if you want to, but that can every one do if they want to, it seems little pointless? How many points do you think is enough for the contest?

What are your points so far in the wishlist contest if you are participating. http://legowish.com/

Last edited by shafirsabbag on Sun 08 Sep 2013, 1:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO wishlist contest participations Empty

Back to top Go down

LEGO wishlist contest participations Empty Re: LEGO wishlist contest participations

Post by rioforce Sat 07 Sep 2013, 2:01 pm

shafirsabbag wrote:Is anyone else participating in the LEGO wishlsut participation? I got the news and the special codes from the LEGO Club magazine. I do not understand why LEGO is doing this, they will surely not get more money this way, but i should not question LEGO, since they are one of the biggest toy companies in the world.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/shafirsabbag/images/thumb/4/47/Bandicam_2013-09-07_16-54-48-299.jpg/1000px-Bandicam_2013-09-07_16-54-48-299.jpg So far has i gotten 1500 points. I did just clicked on the different theme buttoms over and over again, which is little strange. Why would someone get points, if it is not even a bit challenging. I mean you can get points up to one million if you want to, but that can every one do if they want to, it seems little pointless? How many points do you think is enough for the contest?

What are your points so far in the wishlist contest if you are participating. http://legowish.com/
This wasn't in the American LEGO Club magazine. I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the report! Very Happy

EDIT: This website doesn't have an English version, apparently, it isn't for America. Razz I don't understand what the site is about wither, obviously, because I cannot read those other languages. Razz
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

LEGO wishlist contest participations Empty Re: LEGO wishlist contest participations

Post by shafirsabbag Sat 07 Sep 2013, 2:17 pm

rioforce wrote:
shafirsabbag wrote:Is anyone else participating in the LEGO wishlsut participation? I got the news and the special codes from the LEGO Club magazine. I do not understand why LEGO is doing this, they will surely not get more money this way, but i should not question LEGO, since they are one of the biggest toy companies in the world.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/shafirsabbag/images/thumb/4/47/Bandicam_2013-09-07_16-54-48-299.jpg/1000px-Bandicam_2013-09-07_16-54-48-299.jpg So far has i gotten 1500 points. I did just clicked on the different theme buttoms over and over again, which is little strange. Why would someone get points, if it is not even a bit challenging. I mean you can get points up to one million if you want to, but that can every one do if they want to, it seems little pointless? How many points do you think is enough for the contest?

This wasn't in the American LEGO Club magazine. I'll have to check it out! Thanks for the report! Very Happy

EDIT: This website doesn't have an English version, apparently, it isn't for America. Razz I don't understand what the site is about wither, obviously, because I cannot read those other languages. Razz
Possibly the magazines are different depending on which continent you are. The contest is Possibly just For the North part of Europe. What do you specificly do you not understand? At Which pages.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO wishlist contest participations Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 07 Sep 2013, 3:38 pm

Well, I don't understand what the site is for, because it is a different language, and I only speak and read English. Is it just a place where you can make a wishlist, or does LEGO do a contest and people win sets?
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Sun 08 Sep 2013, 3:30 am

Here is a swedish to english translation i made of the instructions. The text that is marked in italics is in swedish and the one in the normal text is the my english translation. Do you understand the instruction part, or do i have to translate the private policy too?

No, i did NOT use google translate to translate the text.

Instruktioner

SKAPA DIN ÖNSKELISTA. SAMLA POÄNG. VINN!

LEGO önskemaskin hjälper dig att skapa och dela med sig av din önskelista inför julen - och ger dig chansen att vinna spännande LEGO priser!

Så deltar du

Registrera dig och logga in på LEGO önskemaskin.

Utforska LEGO teman

Hitta dina favorit LEGO set och lägg till dem på din önskelista.

Du kan samla poäng när du utforskar teman.

När du är klar med din önskelista kan du skicka den till dina föräldrar.

Så vinner du

Du kan vinna LEGO priser varje vecka. Allt du behöver göra är att logga in på LEGO önskemaskin en gång i veckan och utforska världarna.

FÖR ATT DELTA I DEN STOR TÄVLINGEN OCH HA CHANS ATT VINNA LEGO SET TILL ETT VÄRDE AV 5-000 KR ska du

1. skapa en önskelista med LEGO önskemaskin, svara på frågan och skicka in svaret.

2. samla poäng - ju fler du samlar, desto större chans att vinna har du.

Så samlar du poäng

Du kan samla poäng genom att utforska LEGO teman. Titta på filmerna och klicka på aktiviteterna. Ju fler du tester, desto fler poäng får du.

Instructions

MAKE YOUR WISHLIST. COLLECT POINTS. WIN!

LEGO wishlist helps you to create and share your wishlist for the christmas - and gives you the chance to win great LEGO prizes!

This is how you participate

Register and log in to the LEGO wishlist machine.

Explore the LEGO themes.

find your favourite LEGO set and add them to your wishlist.

You can collect points when you explore the themes.

When you are finished with your wishlist can you send them to your parents.

This is how you win

You can win LEGO prizes every week. All you have to do is to log in to the LEGO wishlist machine once a week and explore the worlds.

FOR TO PARTICIPATE IN THE BIG CONTEST AND HAVING A CHANCE TO WIN LEGO SETS WORTH UP TO 5.000 KR you have to

1. make a wishlist with LEGO wishlist machine, answer on the question and send your answer.

2. collect points - the more you collect, the bigger chance do you have to win.

How you collect points

You can collect points by exploring the LEGO themes. Watch movies and click on the activites. The more you test, the more points you get.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:17 am

Thanks, shafirsabbag for translating it. Smile

Boy, I wish that were being done in America, because I'd love to win some LEGO prizes! Very Happy
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Mon 09 Sep 2013, 11:49 am

rioforce wrote:Thanks, shafirsabbag for translating it. Smile

Boy, I wish that were being done in America, because I'd love to win some LEGO prizes! Very Happy
With my help are you able to participate. My parents bought one more house for a while ago, you can use that address. I do also has a "fake" e-mail, you can use that so you can check if you has won anything and click on the activation link, though everything is in swedish. When i get the prizes will i send them directly to you. What are friends for? Plus you are more involved in LEGO than i am. I can send you more detailed instructions in a PM if you want.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Mon 09 Sep 2013, 5:18 pm

shafirsabbag wrote:

With my help are you able to participate. My parents bought one more house for a while ago, you can use that address. I do also has a "fake" e-mail, you can use that so you can check if you has won anything and click on the activation link, though everything is in swedish. When i get the prizes will i send them directly to you. What are friends for? Plus you are more involved in LEGO than i am. I can send you more detailed instructions in a PM if you want.
No I don't think I'll do that. LEGO may be planning something for people in America soon probably. Thanks for the thought, though. Smile
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Tue 10 Sep 2013, 12:11 pm

rioforce wrote:
shafirsabbag wrote:

No I don't think I'll do that. LEGO may be planning something for people in America soon probably. Thanks for the thought, though. Smile
Yeah that is true. It is pretty obvious that site were originally in english. LEGO did not even bother chainging the "Wishlist Machine" logo to the assign languages.

Do you remember if LEGO did anything with the "wishlist machine" type in the past?
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Wed 11 Sep 2013, 12:01 pm

Sounds cool. I'll give it a try .

Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO wishlist contest participations Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down