LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

+2
Nealybealy
Sim533
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website! - Page 2 Empty Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by Nealybealy Fri 31 May 2013, 9:43 pm

Sim533 wrote:SPEEDORX181376 500 pts
SPEEDORX533645 600 pts
SPEEDORX941705 700 pts
SPEEDORX472293 800 pts
SPEEDORX670314 900 pts
SPEEDORX157203 1000 pts
SPEEDORX211094 1100 pts
SPEEDORX322614 1200 pts
SPEEDORX533446 1300 pts

--
Sim533
Awesome!!! Very Happy Wonder what you'll be able to buy in-game. Like what items. Razz
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website! - Page 2 Empty Re: We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website!

Post by steelersrule12 Sat 01 Jun 2013, 12:02 am

Thanks guys!
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website! - Page 2 Empty LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 01 Jun 2013, 10:44 am

="shafirsabbag" By the way do someone know how to take pictures or record videos on the Iphone? Here are the codes:

You can take screenshots by pressing the home and the power button at the same time. Smile

SPEEDORX533645 600 pts
SPEEDORX941705 700 pts
SPEEDORX472293 800 pts
SPEEDORX670314 900 pts
SPEEDORX157203 1000 pts
SPEEDORX211094 1100 pts
SPEEDORX322614 1200 pts
SPEEDORX533446 1300 pts

--
Sim533

Thanks, Sim! Very Happy
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Mon 03 Jun 2013, 12:25 pm

FM_Nealybealy wrote:
SPEEDORX533645 600 pts
SPEEDORX941705 700 pts
SPEEDORX472293 800 pts
SPEEDORX670314 900 pts
SPEEDORX157203 1000 pts
SPEEDORX211094 1100 pts
SPEEDORX322614 1200 pts
SPEEDORX533446 1300 pts

--
Sim533
Awesome!!! Very Happy Wonder what you'll be able to buy in-game. Like what items. Razz

Thanks riofroce for the info. Do these codes work for anyone, for me are they not available either way.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 04 Jun 2013, 2:45 pm

shafirsabbag wrote:Thanks riofroce for the info. Do these codes work for anyone, for me are they not available either way.

The codes work. Go to the Chima vault and enter a code like this: SPEEDORX181376

http://www.LEGO.com/en-us/chima/the-vault/chi-fountain/?addedchi=1

(BTW, if anyone wants to know, the above link automaticly gives you 50 points and 30 to the vault. Very Happy )
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Tue 04 Jun 2013, 3:53 pm

rioforce wrote:
shafirsabbag wrote:Thanks riofroce for the info. Do these codes work for anyone, for me are they not available either way.

The codes work. Go to the Chima vault and enter a code like this: SPEEDORX181376

http://www.LEGO.com/en-us/chima/the-vault/chi-fountain/?addedchi=1

(BTW, if anyone wants to know, the above link automaticly gives you 50 points and 30 to the vault. Very Happy )
Well clearly that link does, since that's the URL you get once you add the points for finding the Chi on the site.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Wed 05 Jun 2013, 6:58 am

rioforce wrote:(BTW, if anyone wants to know, the above link automaticly gives you 50 points and 30 to the vault. Very Happy )
Not true... It will just show you the message, no points are added.
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website! - Page 2 Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Wed 05 Jun 2013, 7:01 am

There's a weird game key appearing on the bottom of this page:
http://www.LEGO.com/en-us/chima/the-vault/

Probably for the second chima game: laval's journey
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website! - Page 2 Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Wed 05 Jun 2013, 8:02 pm

Sim533 wrote:There's a weird game key appearing on the bottom of this page:

Yeah, it is. My key finally decided to load, and I doubt I can do anything with it. Razz
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Thu 06 Jun 2013, 2:05 am

Hey, the game is out already? :O
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Thu 06 Jun 2013, 10:20 am

Why would we need that code if that game is for console only?
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website! - Page 2 Empty LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Thu 06 Jun 2013, 1:32 pm

FM_Nealybealy wrote:

Yeah, it is. My key finally decided to load, and I doubt I can do anything with it. Razz

That key you are talking about. Does it give you access to the closed Beta for the Chima MMOG? And seriously what to the key actually do? What do it have for purpose and how were you guys able to get it in the first place?
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members We CAN do it! - Help getting Chi on the Website! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Thu 06 Jun 2013, 2:52 pm

shafirsabbag wrote:
FM_Nealybealy wrote:

That key you are talking about. Does it give you access to the closed Beta for the Chima MMOG? And seriously what to the key actually do? What do it have for purpose and how were you guys able to get it in the first place?
The key is for the Chima Laval's Journey game, not the MMOG. Idk what it does, I don't own the game. It was on the site, everyone has their own key.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Fri 21 Jun 2013, 7:09 am

For the floating chi, I wrote a little program which shows you where the floating chi are located. You need to add the code as a bookmark in either one of your browsers. If you are on the chima homepage, or any other pages except the vault pages, then click the bookmark and the code will run and show you the results where chi have been located.

Here's the code which you need to add as a bookmark. Place the code in the URL textbox:
Code:
javascript:window.open(LEGOSite.UrlPrefix + LEGOSite.ihcehthctac.x0, '_blank');window.open(LEGOSite.UrlPrefix + LEGOSite.ihcehthctac.x1, '_blank');window.open(LEGOSite.UrlPrefix +LEGOSite.ihcehthctac.x2, '_blank');

EDIT2: Made up the topic as well on the LMB's but haven't added the bookmark to it. I have tried to explain it otherwise.

Today, when I tried, I couldn't use my script. It resulted in a 404. Could anybody confirm that they are having the same problem? When looking in the source code, I saw that chi is disabled. It is for me or for everybody, I don't know.
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by shafirsabbag Fri 21 Jun 2013, 7:23 am

Sim533 wrote:
For the floating chi, I wrote a little program which shows you where the floating chi are located. You need to add the code as a bookmark in either one of your browsers. If you are on the chima homepage, or any other pages except the vault pages, then click the bookmark and the code will run and show you the results where chi have been located.

Here's the code which you need to add as a bookmark. Place the code in the URL textbox:
Code:
javascript:window.open(LEGOSite.UrlPrefix + LEGOSite.ihcehthctac.x0, '_blank');window.open(LEGOSite.UrlPrefix + LEGOSite.ihcehthctac.x1, '_blank');window.open(LEGOSite.UrlPrefix +LEGOSite.ihcehthctac.x2, '_blank');

EDIT2: Made up the topic as well on the LMB's but haven't added the bookmark to it. I have tried to explain it otherwise.

Today, when I tried, I couldn't use my script. It resulted in a 404. Could anybody confirm that they are having the same problem? When looking in the source code, I saw that chi is disabled. It is for me or for everybody, I don't know.  

Yes that happened to me too. It says that the page is not found on all windows.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Fri 21 Jun 2013, 12:08 pm

Sim533 wrote:

Code:

Same happened to me.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Sat 22 Jun 2013, 5:43 am

5 new codes to be found in the building instructions of products 70200 - 70205 on the chima website, good for 2 500 points total.

I'm currently close to 50 000 points and all rewards bought (39 rewards).
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2