LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you feel now?

5 posters

Go down

Do you feel sad or Happy after 9 months of LU being closed?

How do you feel now? Vote_lcap13%How do you feel now? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
How do you feel now? Vote_lcap63%How do you feel now? Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

How do you feel now? Empty How do you feel now?

Post by BlueKnightSam Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:44 am

Hey! It has been 9 months since LU closed! A long time! So how do you feel? I feel weird. I used to listen to a bunch of music when I played LU. Now every time I listen to the music I want to Build on my prop or grind on CP. So what do YOU feel? Post down below! ( Wow I feel like I am a commentator. BTW I am starting my channel up again with a LP. As soon as a figure out how to record MC with Greigon)

Last edited by BlueKnightSam on Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Poll)
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members How do you feel now? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you feel now? Empty Re: How do you feel now?

Post by rioforce Fri 19 Oct 2012, 4:48 pm

I feel quite weird too. Some days I feel like playing LU but I cannot. So I just model something in Blender for TLT.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Fri 19 Oct 2012, 4:50 pm

I voted Other. it is Weird, Sad, and just other.. these are my feelings.
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sat 20 Oct 2012, 11:42 pm

I feel happy. Just today, I cut out tons of LU articles from my old Club magazines. I went file diving again. I feel happy seeing it, and remembering. Smile
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewen Sun 21 Oct 2012, 12:37 am

wow! nine months! it felt like it closed a month or two ago! what i feel? well, sad, make that very sad. and a bit weird

Last edited by Chewen on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : weird and very sad)
Chewen
Chewen
Sentinel Knight
Sentinel Knight

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum