LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LEGO Minifigures Online

+27
shafirsabbag
toatanu
maestro35
Zothen
jamesster
Hobino
le717
CapnSkye
5parxx
CravinColors
unitx10
CrashHeroicPepper
PAH
Medsi
Aurelian
BlueKnightSam
Sim533
Chewen
Nenen
MrAssemblyFixit
Cabey9
FD_LegoFan101
masbts
rioforce
steelersrule12
LegoFanYoda
Nealybealy
31 posters

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 27 Empty Re: LEGO Minifigures Online

Post by unitx10 Mon 17 Mar 2014, 5:30 pm

My bad! Speed reading is hard.
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Tue 18 Mar 2014, 12:19 pm

Hey Don't worry, I understand because of it happening sometimes to meself, Argh!

Does anybody know when the next report comes out? and has anybody been Accepted yet?
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 18 Mar 2014, 1:14 pm

As a matter of fact, Funcom released a report in February and I didn't know it. Check out the news article:

http://legouniversenews.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/LEGO-minifigures-online-february-2014-report/

There are very few people I know who actually got into beta. I just happen to be one of them. Razz Fortunately, they said they will be accepting new beta testers soon.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by tenny1028 Tue 18 Mar 2014, 4:26 pm

So Funcom has heard feedback from beta testers about the UI and they plan to revise it… hopefully a different control mechanism than Chima Online.
tenny1028
tenny1028
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Minifigures Online - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Wed 19 Mar 2014, 2:11 pm

In my opinion, any game that can be played on a mobile device, isn't worth playing. I usually shows that there isn't enough content for it to be played solely on a computer.
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Wed 19 Mar 2014, 5:59 pm

Well, I kinda like some games that can be played on those, (I use a Laptop, Frequently! but I know what you mean. Razz)
Roblox & Legends of Chima online are a few examples.
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Wed 19 Mar 2014, 6:24 pm

By mobile device I meant things like tabblets and phones, not laptops. Chima is an ideal example!
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Thu 20 Mar 2014, 1:21 pm

I agree, Unit. LU couldn't have been played on a tablet, because you have to use your keyboard to battle and build a lot more and go exploring. The slow-point-and-click method of moving cannot get you around Nexus Tower very quickly...
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Thu 20 Mar 2014, 1:24 pm

Very true! If anything, I would enjoy a game with a more challenging UI verses a more stripped down one. But if this is the future of LEGO games...
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Thu 20 Mar 2014, 1:36 pm

Yeah, I kinda prefer keyboard movement....
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Thu 20 Mar 2014, 6:13 pm

Much more precision, and faster movement. Also, you can have multiple attacks/abilities. Will you get to pick your first Minifig in the game or is it randomly assigned?
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by tenny1028 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 3:09 pm

I got a LEGO club magazine earlier this week and here's an excerpt from page 14:

LEGO Minifigures Online is in Open Beta testing on the PC right now. We're inviting LEGO Club members to come and play it before it's finished, and share your feedback with the design team so they can make it even better!

Is this true? Or have I gotten the LEGO club magazine a little too early? It's the May/June issue.
tenny1028
tenny1028
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Mon 28 Apr 2014, 3:44 pm

Cool, It is an early one I am sure.
But that means it will be Open Beta super soon, YAY!
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Mon 28 Apr 2014, 4:32 pm

You got yours too early. The news about Open Beta was announced today.

http://legouniversenews.wordpress.com/2014/04/28/LEGO-minifigures-online-open-beta-starts-in-june/

Can't wait to get my magazine!
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Mon 28 Apr 2014, 9:12 pm

tenny1028 wrote:I got a LEGO club magazine earlier this week and here's an excerpt from page 14:

LEGO Minifigures Online is in Open Beta testing on the PC right now. We're inviting LEGO Club members to come and play it before it's finished, and share your feedback with the design team so they can make it even better!

Is this true? Or have I gotten the LEGO club magazine a little too early? It's the May/June issue.
Oooh, I must ask; Funcom mentioned there being a poll in that magazine for the exclusive LEGO club minifigure, what are the options? 

I'm just interested because this will be the first exclusive minifigure we've heard of. Razz
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by tenny1028 Mon 28 Apr 2014, 10:53 pm

So I went to the game's new website and it said open beta starts in June. But there's more that the magazine is saying…

Here's the full page:

The LEGO Club Magazine May/June 2014 issue, page 14 wrote:We're creating a brand-new online game starring the LEGO Minifigures, and we need YOU to help pick the final character!

LEGO Minifigures Online is an epic online game for the PC and tablet devices where you can adventure together with thousands of other players. Travel to locations such as Pirate World and Space World with the minifigures you've collected, and use your characters' unique special abilities to explore, team up and battle.

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE MINIFIGURE!

In the next issue of LEGO Club Magazine, we'll give you a key code that unlocks an exclusive LEGO Minifigures Online character that only LEGO Club members can play… and you can help choose who it will be!
tenny1028
tenny1028
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 29 Apr 2014, 8:33 am

Thanks for posting the entire thing! So the minifigure will be an in-game minifig. I wish it was a real minifig. Razz
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Tue 29 Apr 2014, 1:20 pm

Also, what can we choose from? Wouldn't it be cool if it was a build your own minifig? It's probably just going to be Max though...
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by tenny1028 Tue 29 Apr 2014, 1:32 pm

I have no idea. The magazine said to vote for your favorite character on LEGO.com/club.
tenny1028
tenny1028
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Tue 29 Apr 2014, 1:58 pm

I see, I'm heading there now.
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Tue 29 Apr 2014, 3:19 pm

Ah; the poll doesn't open till May 1st. D:
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 29 Apr 2014, 5:22 pm

I got the magazine today when Dad came home from work. It says "Play Now" but it lied. We cannot play until June. Razz
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Tue 29 Apr 2014, 7:56 pm

rioforce wrote:I got the magazine today when Dad came home from work. It says "Play Now" but it lied. We cannot play until June. Razz
LEGO really has a problem with sending these things out so early. Razz 

I honestly won't be playing much in June. Destiny's beta starts then, so I'll be focusing major time on that. Unless LMO has real raiding (I mean, sure, we've heard about dungeons, but nothing harder) added to it or some end-game, I doubt I'll play much. Razz
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Wed 30 Apr 2014, 9:28 am

tenny1028 wrote:So I went to the game's new website and it said open beta starts in June. But there's more that the magazine is saying…

Here's the full page:

The LEGO Club Magazine May/June 2014 issue, page 14 wrote:We're creating a brand-new online game starring the LEGO Minifigures, and we need YOU to help pick the final character!

LEGO Minifigures Online is an epic online game for the PC and tablet devices where you can adventure together with thousands of other players. Travel to locations such as Pirate World and Space World with the minifigures you've collected, and use your characters' unique special abilities to explore, team up and battle.

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE MINIFIGURE!

In the next issue of LEGO Club Magazine, we'll give you a key code that unlocks an exclusive LEGO Minifigures Online character that only LEGO Club members can play… and you can help choose who it will be!

(We just got our LEGO magazine yesterday.)
It is kinda silly how it says it is Open Beta on the PC right now...
@unitx10 I am sure it is not ONLY max. unless they have different variations of him to choose from.

Last edited by rioforce on Thu 01 May 2014, 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Broken Quote)
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Thu 01 May 2014, 2:02 pm

I highly doubt it will be Max at all. He just doesn't seem like the kind of minifig that would go into the game. I think maybe because he's already got as personality, and all the other minifigures have generic names like "Surfer" or "Grandpa".
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next