LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Steam. Our new home?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Steam. Our new home?

Post by Hunthe on Sat 05 Nov 2011, 10:11 am

All this talk of not keeping in touch got me thinking. What about Steam? Steam has a whole bunch of fun games we could all join as a group, like Portal, DC Universe, Minecraft(not an official steam game, but can be linked) and Team Fortress 2. Plus, we can all join a group, which I have made, called the LEGO Universe Refugees, where we can all get together and chat and play games, link here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LUforever

If you don't know about/have steam, you can download it here: http://store.steampowered.com/about/
You can join us at this link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LUforever
Or you can friend me, HuntheUniverse, on Steam and get in contact with me. Our group currently has 26 members.

__________________________________

Join us at Steam, bring your friends. More info here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=811

Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 413
Join date : 2011-01-29
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam. Our new home?

Post by Chewen on Sat 05 Nov 2011, 3:43 pm

Hunthe wrote:All this talk of not keeping in touch got me thinking. What about Steam? Steam has a whole bunch of fun games we could all join as a group, like Portal, DC Universe, Minecraft(not an official steam game, but can be linked) and Team Fortress 2. Plus, we can all join a group, which I have made, called the LEGO Universe Refugees, where we can all get together and chat and play games, link here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LUforever

If you don't know about/have steam, you can download it here: http://store.steampowered.com/about/
You can join us at this link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LUforever
Or you can friend me, HuntheUniverse, on Steam and get in contact with me. Our group currently has 26 members.
so douse this mean we will get to play after LU closes?
i am really sad about it closing..... Sad

__________________________________
TRUST IN CHRIST

click here to go to my blog

LEGOS ARE COOL

Chewen
Sentinel Knight
Sentinel Knight

Posts : 602
Join date : 2010-07-10
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam. Our new home?

Post by Hunthe on Sat 05 Nov 2011, 8:24 pm

Chewen wrote:
Hunthe wrote:All this talk of not keeping in touch got me thinking. What about Steam? Steam has a whole bunch of fun games we could all join as a group, like Portal, DC Universe, Minecraft(not an official steam game, but can be linked) and Team Fortress 2. Plus, we can all join a group, which I have made, called the LEGO Universe Refugees, where we can all get together and chat and play games, link here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LUforever

If you don't know about/have steam, you can download it here: http://store.steampowered.com/about/
You can join us at this link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LUforever
Or you can friend me, HuntheUniverse, on Steam and get in contact with me. Our group currently has 26 members.
so douse this mean we will get to play after LU closes?
i am really sad about it closing..... Sad

Sadly, It does not. This means the community can stay together after LU closes.

__________________________________

Join us at Steam, bring your friends. More info here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=811

Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 413
Join date : 2011-01-29
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam. Our new home?

Post by Chewen on Sat 05 Nov 2011, 10:36 pm

oh Very Sad

__________________________________
TRUST IN CHRIST

click here to go to my blog

LEGOS ARE COOL

Chewen
Sentinel Knight
Sentinel Knight

Posts : 602
Join date : 2010-07-10
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam. Our new home?

Post by BlueKnightSam on Sun 06 Nov 2011, 8:44 am

How do you make an account?

__________________________________
Signed, Master Builder Sam Bluè
alien

BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-08-16
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam. Our new home?

Post by Hunthe on Sun 06 Nov 2011, 9:45 am

BlueKnightSam wrote:How do you make an account?
At the steam site, click Sign Up.

__________________________________

Join us at Steam, bring your friends. More info here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=811

Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 413
Join date : 2011-01-29
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam. Our new home?

Post by Tracer on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 6:25 am

Hunthe wrote:All this talk of not keeping in touch got me thinking. What about Steam? Steam has a whole bunch of fun games we could all join as a group, like Portal, DC Universe, Minecraft(not an official steam game, but can be linked) and Team Fortress 2. Plus, we can all join a group, which I have made, called the LEGO Universe Refugees, where we can all get together and chat and play games, link here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LUforever

If you don't know about/have steam, you can download it here: http://store.steampowered.com/about/
You can join us at this link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LUforever
Or you can friend me, HuntheUniverse, on Steam and get in contact with me. Our group currently has 26 members.

I only play TF2 and Battlefront 2,

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam. Our new home?

Post by Hunthe on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 8:45 am

It doesn't matter what you can play....

__________________________________

Join us at Steam, bring your friends. More info here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=811

Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 413
Join date : 2011-01-29
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam. Our new home?

Post by Tracer on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 11:03 am

Hunthe wrote:It doesn't matter what you can play....

I know, and i have joined

__________________________________
Tracer





___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.


Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam. Our new home?

Post by Hobino on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 9:14 pm

Cool idea, Hunthe. I have joined two days ago, hopefully we can get a lot of members. The only game I have on Steam is Portal.

__________________________________
LUNF Founder and
LU Alpha and Beta Tester.
| Hobino |PM if you need some help!
System on a Brick!

Hobino
Founder
Founder

Posts : 819
Join date : 2010-04-29
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam. Our new home?

Post by Hunthe on Thu 10 Nov 2011, 9:04 pm

So far we have reached 66 members this week alone. Thanks for joining up, guys.

__________________________________

Join us at Steam, bring your friends. More info here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=811

Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 413
Join date : 2011-01-29
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam. Our new home?

Post by BlueKnightSam on Thu 24 Nov 2011, 1:55 pm

How many members now? Steam may be are last hope along with Wiki.

__________________________________
Signed, Master Builder Sam Bluè
alien

BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 336
Join date : 2011-08-16
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam. Our new home?

Post by Nealybealy on Thu 24 Nov 2011, 3:27 pm

BlueKnightSam wrote:How many members now? Steam may be are last hope along with Wiki.
We got a lot of members!

__________________________________
Owner of the LEGO Minifigures Online Wiki
Hello, I'm Nealybealy! If you need anything, please PM me or leave me a message!
Paradox Build Champion - Title from the Nexus Force Championships
Glad you’re here. Paradox knows what makes the Maelstrom work – and how to destroy it. Welcome to the fight. - Quote from Duke Exeter

Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Posts : 1587
Join date : 2011-08-01
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam. Our new home?

Post by Hunthe on Sat 26 Nov 2011, 9:25 pm

Around 80 actually.

__________________________________

Join us at Steam, bring your friends. More info here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=811

Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 413
Join date : 2011-01-29
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Steam. Our new home?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:44 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum