LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

What are you building?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What are you building?

Post by FD_agentminky on Thu 29 Sep 2011, 2:55 am

Hi everyone! I thought it might be good to make a topic where you can post what you're building (in LU, LDD or real life) without having to make a new topic with a long description. Hope it's helpful! Wink

So, what is everyone building?

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
- Mark Twain

"The highest forms of understanding we can achieve are laughter and human compassion."
- Richard Feynman

If you want to contact me outside of these forums, please use the form on my website (links below)

If you want to find out more about me, please go to http://legouniversenews.forummotion.com/greetings-f25/hello-t18.htm.

FD_agentminky
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What are you building?

Post by BlueKnightSam on Thu 29 Sep 2011, 8:56 am

Lots of things. I will tell you after school. Ok?

BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy on Thu 29 Sep 2011, 9:15 pm

Building my awesome prop for LUNF party Very Happy.

Glad you’re here. Paradox knows what makes the Maelstrom work – and how to destroy it. Welcome to the fight. - Quote from Duke Exeter

Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelian on Thu 29 Sep 2011, 9:41 pm

My house on nimbus Isle. I'm building in LDD, LU, and I've drawn some of it too. I'm starting the second floor tonight.

Aurelian
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 on Thu 29 Sep 2011, 10:38 pm

Well let's see....

I smashed all my Power Miners sets yesterday and made some custom ones!
I'm trying to finish my monument to my friends prop. And, I'm also trying to test the new NinjaGo models, to see how they work and can be put together. It's a very good but complex model theme. Also, I started a building on my Grove, but I really didn't get into it. But, something may pop up!

Thats all I'm building at the moment!

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 3:08 pm

FM_Cabey9 wrote:Well let's see....

I smashed all my Power Miners sets yesterday and made some custom ones!
I'm trying to finish my monument to my friends prop. And, I'm also trying to test the new NinjaGo models, to see how they work and can be put together. It's a very good but complex model theme. Also, I started a building on my Grove, but I really didn't get into it. But, something may pop up!

Thats all I'm building at the moment!

Hey, Cabey! Why don't you build on your Block Yard so I can spot it for LegoFan's blog! That would be good!

I am not sure what I will build. I guess a giant statue of some minifig. IDK yet.

I'm an Admin here at LUNF. If you need to contact me, there are simple Email and PM buttons to the left. Smile

"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 10:14 pm

Sure! I do have a small fortress thingy on it now. It was the number one prop in rep at launch. Of course, it's been changed since. It's mostly made of highly remodified castle models. I'll start working again on it soon! Smile

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top