LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me get Butterscorch's flag

3 posters

Go down

Help me get Butterscorch's flag Empty Help me get Butterscorch's flag

Post by grahambhg Tue 30 Aug 2011, 12:39 pm

I never can seem to time the jumps to/from the quick-build moving platform that gets me from Butterscorch's fighting area to the flag. Can somebody post a video doing it? It does not matter if the flag is no longer there in your video, just get to the spot it once was!!
grahambhg
grahambhg
Initiate
Initiate

Help me get Butterscorch's flag Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me get Butterscorch's flag Empty Re: Help me get Butterscorch's flag

Post by Christobrick Tue 30 Aug 2011, 4:09 pm

What do people use for recording in-game videos? I've been meaning to look into something to do this and I could try to get that path for you but I'm just not sure what to use. Ideally I'm hoping for something free, with little or no watermark, that can handle high resolutions. So far I have not found something that works.
Christobrick
Christobrick
Venture Graduate
Venture Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by grahambhg Tue 30 Aug 2011, 4:34 pm

I seen my irl friends set up a digital video cam aimed at screen. Not theatre quality video, but easy to setup and record and watch

Last edited by grahambhg on Tue 30 Aug 2011, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
grahambhg
grahambhg
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 30 Aug 2011, 4:59 pm

Christobrick wrote:What do people use for recording in-game videos? I've been meaning to look into something to do this and I could try to get that path for you but I'm just not sure what to use. Ideally I'm hoping for something free, with little or no watermark, that can handle high resolutions. So far I have not found something that works.

Here is the link for recording LU.

https://legouniversenews.forummotion.com/t735-how-to-record-3d-games-on-windows

Be sure to watch the video and read the video description. Smile I use this.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Christobrick Tue 30 Aug 2011, 7:16 pm

Thanks for the vid-cap help, it was a piece of cake.

Christobrick
Christobrick
Venture Graduate
Venture Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by grahambhg Tue 30 Aug 2011, 8:38 pm

I watched it a few times, that looks different than most of my "I almost got there" attempts. I will try next time I see Butter scorched. (pun well intended, thank you)
grahambhg
grahambhg
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down