LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avant Gardens Out Of Bounds

+2
Nealybealy
rioforce
6 posters

Go down

Avant Gardens Out Of Bounds Empty Avant Gardens Out Of Bounds

Post by rioforce Wed 17 Aug 2011, 2:53 pm

Hey, guys! I have seen that on the topic "GF Endless Desert", that people have been posting about getting Out Of Bounds in AG. So, I created a new topic for it.

Here is what some posters said about the present trick:

Cabey9 wrote:The invisible land is epic. You fall for about a minute to reach it though. Razz

If you walk under the water on the real map, you instantly reform at the top on the real map, and you're eaten by a shark. I call jumping off the edge the sun walking glitch, because it looks like your walking on the sun (in certain spots).

Nealybealy wrote:Out of bounds video! I found it would work here.

If anyone has found an easier or another path OoB, post it here. Also, if anyone has video of the trick, PLEASE post them! (Be sure they abide by the rules Wink ).
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Avant Gardens Out Of Bounds Empty Re: Avant Gardens Out Of Bounds

Post by Nealybealy Wed 17 Aug 2011, 3:05 pm

Well, I do know a OoB in Nimbus Station that still works...
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Wed 17 Aug 2011, 3:15 pm

Thanks for doing this, Rio! That other topic was getting off topic.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Wed 17 Aug 2011, 3:17 pm

FM_Cabey9 wrote:Thanks for doing this, Rio! That other topic was getting off topic.
Yeah, I kinda crashed it with the whole, "I FOUND A WAY OUT OF BOUNDS IN AVANT GARDENS!" thing lol... But yeah, hope more people will see how Out of Bounds is fun, and not trouble.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by derricktrang Sat 20 Aug 2011, 12:29 am

Hey guys, I've been wondering how to get out of Avant Gardens. I'm not a member and I'm in Nexus Force I think that's how you call it.

Can someone tell me how to get out of it?
derricktrang
derricktrang
Initiate
Initiate

Avant Gardens Out Of Bounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracer Sat 20 Aug 2011, 6:23 am

derricktrang wrote:Hey guys, I've been wondering how to get out of Avant Gardens. I'm not a member and I'm in Nexus Force I think that's how you call it.

You can not get out of Avant Gardens without paying to become a member

Last edited by Tracer on Sat 20 Aug 2011, 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Tracer
Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 20 Aug 2011, 9:44 am

Tracer wrote:
derricktrang wrote:Hey guys, I've been wondering how to get out of Avant Gardens. I'm not a member and I'm in Nexus Force I think that's how you call it.

You can not get our of Avant Gardens without paying to become a member

We're talking about going OoB, not going to Nimbus Station. But yes, you CAN go OoB in AG if you are in F2P. Hop did it. Smile (And I hope to do it soon Wink )
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sat 20 Aug 2011, 3:30 pm

I posted a video on going out of bounds, I think it is still on this topic [look at my quote on the first post].
EDIT: A picture from Out of Bounds Razz
Avant Gardens Out Of Bounds Lego_universe_2011-08-20_19-29-17
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by PAH Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:22 am

I experienced a glitch near the Monument. I quick built a button, activated a speed boost and then, WHOOM!, I was OOB on a tiny peice of land. Then I fell. Wish I knew about that white ball, though.
PAH
PAH
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sun 21 Aug 2011, 9:40 am

PAH wrote:I experienced a glitch near the Monument. I quick built a button, activated a speed boost and then, WHOOM!, I was OOB on a tiny peice of land. Then I fell. Wish I knew about that white ball, though.

Which quick build?! I would like to do that!
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sun 21 Aug 2011, 3:13 pm

AM_rioforce wrote:
PAH wrote:I experienced a glitch near the Monument. I quick built a button, activated a speed boost and then, WHOOM!, I was OOB on a tiny peice of land. Then I fell. Wish I knew about that white ball, though.

Which quick build?! I would like to do that!
Lol, I wonder which one it is..?
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Fri 26 Aug 2011, 9:00 pm

Uh, oh. It looks like OoB is going to be fixed for good:

LMBs wrote:5. Stuck under Avant Gardens – The Maelstrom has apparently weakened the structure of the monument causing mini-figures to fall under it. Again, we are investigating their destruction and plan to have it repaired soon.

(http://messageboards.lego.com/en-us/showpost.aspx?PostID=4144677)
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Fri 26 Aug 2011, 9:02 pm

AM_rioforce wrote:Uh, oh. It looks like OoB is going to be fixed for good:

LMBs wrote:5. Stuck under Avant Gardens – The Maelstrom has apparently weakened the structure of the monument causing mini-figures to fall under it. Again, we are investigating their destruction and plan to have it repaired soon.

(http://messageboards.lego.com/en-us/showpost.aspx?PostID=4144677)
That stinks! Why won't they let people have fun for once?
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down