LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

New Patcher

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Patcher

Post by Tracer on Tue 09 Aug 2011, 7:24 am

the new patcher looks cool!

___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into all of
your forum signatures to help him gain world domination.

Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Patcher

Post by Sim533 on Tue 09 Aug 2011, 10:12 am

Yes, it does.

It looks others though then the windows one Razz .

Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 on Tue 09 Aug 2011, 12:02 pm

yeah I am downloading right now! I had some problems at first, like when it was messed up I went to the website which said to run as adminastrator but my parent couldn't find adminastrater password so he checked off this check box that was in the same window as run as adminastrater (how do you spell that?) so it's working now. so excited! it's already at about 72% and climbing!

EDIT: It's done! I'm playing RIGHT NOW! well it's loading nimbus station agonizingly slowly -_-. EDIT: OM GOSH this is taking forever! I'm still on 0%! EDIT: WOAH it just jumped to 98%! EDIT: I am playing right now, too many buggy stuff or something. takes forever for me to interact with guys. scratch that, takes forever to do ANYTHING except move around.

PARADOX SHALL RISE! IN DARKFLAME WE TRUST! THE PARADOX WAY IS THE RIGHT WAY!

Razz Laughing Retro Razz Retro Razz Retro Razz Laughing Razz

maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 on Tue 09 Aug 2011, 1:42 pm

At first, I had TERRIBLE problems, everything was slow. I couldnt accept missions, change gear, or chat.

But, after a while, everything was working awesome. Avant Gardens looks amazing BTW. Spider Queen is weak. Razz Gives a lot of bricks and consumables as drops, though! When I logged in, I was only rank 39. -.- No Nexus Force Cape for me....

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy on Tue 09 Aug 2011, 6:56 pm

FM_Cabey9 wrote:At first, I had TERRIBLE problems, everything was slow. I couldnt accept missions, change gear, or chat.

But, after a while, everything was working awesome. Avant Gardens looks amazing BTW. Spider Queen is weak. Razz Gives a lot of bricks and consumables as drops, though! When I logged in, I was only rank 39. -.- No Nexus Force Cape for me....
Me too! I was level 39! I'm 3,000 U Score away from level 40 Sad .

Glad you’re here. Paradox knows what makes the Maelstrom work – and how to destroy it. Welcome to the fight. - Quote from Duke Exeter

Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracer on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 1:51 pm

FM_Cabey9 wrote:At first, I had TERRIBLE problems, everything was slow. I couldnt accept missions, change gear, or chat.

i was only 36 D:

___________________________________________________________________________________

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJester on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 2:06 pm

I got to 40 in an hour.

Brickshelf

TheJester
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy on Thu 11 Aug 2011, 5:36 pm

I got to Level 40 after realizing that Daily Missions could get you there in half the time, lol.

Glad you’re here. Paradox knows what makes the Maelstrom work – and how to destroy it. Welcome to the fight. - Quote from Duke Exeter

Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top