LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's next?

4 posters

Go down

What's next? Empty What's next?

Post by maxy7884 Wed 03 Aug 2011, 3:00 am

Alright, since the article about the nexus force power release, there have been two articles discussing in more detail the contents of that article. I myself am excited for these releases and glad they already spilled the beans about those things, but I am also curious about the future. there is one thing they haven't discussed, which wasn't mentioned that much at all anyways. I think you know what I am talking about, but if you don't, just continue reading. the only thing that is still in the mist from that one article that all got us super excited is: the battle of "arachnid proportions" we have all heard rumours about. what do they have planned? will the boss kinda be like dragons, just keep fighting until you destroy it/the armour is gone and you build some contraption to finish it off? maybe you attack it for a bit or something, then someone has to hit a certain spot or land on it's head to hurt it and u have to do this 5 or 10 times to kill it?maybe you have to get rid of it's armour, then station MULTIPLE contraptions around it's cave to destroy it? not much is known about this, but with imagination, I am sure we can come to a conclusion that is near what's going on! so help that imagination grow by posting your thoughts here!
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

What's next? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's next? Empty Re: What's next?

Post by PAH Wed 03 Aug 2011, 6:11 am

Um, the "Arachnid Proportions" is a hint. The second baddest boss is about to be released. I swear, I am SO gonna smash it in R1 gear!
PAH
PAH
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

What's next? Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Wed 03 Aug 2011, 7:27 am

The spider boss instance is coming to Avant Gardens soon! I think I'll smash him with my rank three gear. (I don't want to risk losing some of my coins to him.) I wonder if he will come out this year yet. Possibly November? Then Frostburgh might come out in that same update.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Wed 03 Aug 2011, 10:24 am

Cabey9 wrote:The spider boss instance is coming to Avant Gardens soon! I think I'll smash him with my rank three gear. (I don't want to risk losing some of my coins to him.) I wonder if he will come out this year yet. Possibly November? Then Frostburgh might come out in that same update.

In October, the Monarch's tomb is most likely coming out, so Frostburgh may not come out again this year.

look on the LU website!

What's next? Gohsthousepicture
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down