LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

LU disconnection?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LU disconnection?

Post by maxy7884 on Wed 27 Jul 2011, 6:54 pm

I was chatting with my friend on LU in Avant Gardens, he said he was ina secret meeting and I was trying to find him. he said he wasn't at the monument or out of bounds. then I asked him if I had any chance of finding him, and a minute later my connection was "disrupted" I haven't been able to get back into LU since.

PARADOX SHALL RISE! IN DARKFLAME WE TRUST! THE PARADOX WAY IS THE RIGHT WAY!

Razz Laughing Retro Razz Retro Razz Retro Razz Laughing Razz

maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LU disconnection?

Post by maxy7884 on Wed 27 Jul 2011, 7:12 pm

maxy7884 wrote:I was chatting with my friend on LU in Avant Gardens, he said he was ina secret meeting and I was trying to find him. he said he wasn't at the monument or out of bounds. then I asked him if I had any chance of finding him, and a minute later my connection was "disrupted" I haven't been able to get back into LU since.
I just got back in. I wonder what's going on? maybe... O.O OH NO.

maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 on Wed 27 Jul 2011, 7:14 pm

my friend's not on... and I think... uhh.. oh no... no no no his computer's a lot better if anything if it happened to him it would have happened to me unless..... but that would require like......... O.O this is NOT GOOD!

maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: