LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monument to my Friends! My Nimbus Isle Property

+3
le717
FD_LegoFan101
Cabey9
7 posters

Go down

Monument to my Friends! My Nimbus Isle Property Empty Monument to my Friends! My Nimbus Isle Property

Post by Cabey9 Wed 27 Jul 2011, 10:47 am

You've probably heard me talk about my latest greatest property: Monument to my Friends. Here's some info on it!

Hi! CheeseyClearPrank here. I would like to tell you about my latest property, Monument to my Friends. My Friends property is a huge building with statues of my buddies inside, wearing their favorite gear. It is no where near finished, but there's still tons to explore! It's on my Nimbus Isle, with a current property performance rating of 377. Inside, there are two special rooms if friends: one for my Beta friends, and the other for my friends at other Forums. The 2nd floors include a meeting room, and a balcony over looking all the friend statues.

Here's who are at my prop - so far:

Melbert, memmo, Foxy, Thunderfang, Snark Fire Riddle, Brick Built, BerserkFusionDude, PieMaker, loolbricks, EngineerCaptain, Hammie, Merlin, Astrofalcon, Nealybealy, Gallardo, DesertFire, LegoAceBuilder, LaserAtom, ThunderArmoredLegend, Maniac Heroic Crayon, CoolhanLuke, CapnSkye, Bladetail, Supersoradude, Hunthe (TheGreatHunter), Rioforce, and le717.

The 3rd floor is a work in progress. It's gonna be a big party room!

Are you my friend, but you aren't at the prop? Never fear! Like I said, it's uncompleted. You'll probably be coming soon! Very Happy

Hope to see you at my property!

-CheeseyClearPrank

Here are the pics!

Made the Nexus Mosaic myself! Very Happy

Monument to my Friends! My Nimbus Isle Property Dsc00117

Monument to my Friends! My Nimbus Isle Property Dsc00118

Monument to my Friends! My Nimbus Isle Property Dsc00119

Monument to my Friends! My Nimbus Isle Property Dsc00120

Monument to my Friends! My Nimbus Isle Property Dsc00121

Monument to my Friends! My Nimbus Isle Property Dsc00122

Pictures of the 3rd floor coming soon!

Enjoy! Very Happy
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Monument to my Friends! My Nimbus Isle Property Empty Re: Monument to my Friends! My Nimbus Isle Property

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Wed 27 Jul 2011, 12:34 pm

Did you screenshot these or use a camera? If the latter then your camera is very very good at taking such pictures. Razz

This property is very fun! It would be cool to see some missions though. Smile

For instance, maybe you could have some 1x1 tiles lying around the models (to look like mud) and you could have a janitor to ask for help with cleaning it up. When he initiates the mission, they turn smashable, and you can smash them out of the way. Smile
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Monument to my Friends! My Nimbus Isle Property Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Monument to my Friends! My Nimbus Isle Property Empty Re: Monument to my Friends! My Nimbus Isle Property

Post by le717 Wed 27 Jul 2011, 1:29 pm

@LegoFan101 He used a camera for the pictures. I can tell by close looking.

Awesome property! I wish I could go to it! Sad BTW, which minifig is me? Am I still a Bob? Razz Perhaps you can tell us who is who in he picture.
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Wed 27 Jul 2011, 1:35 pm

Yes, I took them with a camera. I was very happy with how they turned out too!

The missions is a great idea! I'll think about that for sure! I'm only worried with all those behaviors, the property might not cooperate all the time. :S

I'll try either way, though!

I was think about a bowling lane or two on the 3rd floor. Razz You could hit the bowling ball, and it would flee from you. If I made it just go forward every time, everyone would get the same score, but with fleeing, it should take the aim at which you hit it into account.

On contact, the pins will smash!

@le717 - You aren't in any of the pictures, no one from here is. I didn't have everyone in there yet, and I didn't want to make anyone feel bad. You, Rioforce, and Hunthe aren't Bobs. Did you see the pic with the LUNF sign? You're all in the room below that.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Wed 27 Jul 2011, 1:46 pm

WOW! You're a really good builder! In F2P, I was going to build a boring giand brick, but now you've inspired me to make a bigger structure!
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunthe Wed 27 Jul 2011, 1:52 pm

This is better then when I last visited! Awesome!
Hunthe
Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Wed 27 Jul 2011, 1:54 pm

This is just a few of my friends. No where near half. I'll say theyre names from left to right:

Monument to my Friends! My Nimbus Isle Property Dsc00121

The weapon on far left belongs to TheAssemblyDude, then DesertFire, Bricknave, BeserkFusionDude, Engineer Captain, Nealybealy, and TerrificHeatIcicle.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Mon 01 Aug 2011, 3:08 pm

I just finished the 4th floor of the 4th level! I will start the walls tomorrow!
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ZapDragonMeteor Mon 01 Aug 2011, 3:52 pm

Thats very cool, think ill go look at it in-game soon
ZapDragonMeteor
ZapDragonMeteor
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Monument to my Friends! My Nimbus Isle Property Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Mon 01 Aug 2011, 5:38 pm

You should use Gregion and recor a video of it! It's so awesome!!!
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunthe Mon 01 Aug 2011, 5:45 pm

Cabey, I have gregion if you want me to do what Rioforce suggested.
Hunthe
Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Mon 01 Aug 2011, 6:20 pm

Great idea, Hunthe! I think you should do it since Cabey doesn't have a YT account.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Mon 01 Aug 2011, 7:01 pm

Hunthe wrote:Cabey, I have gregion if you want me to do what Rioforce suggested.

That would be awesome! Like Rioforce said, I don't have You Tube account. Please do it! Very Happy
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino Mon 01 Aug 2011, 7:39 pm

Cool property, Cabey! I may be able to check it out on my friend's LU account.

I like you little balcony! Smile
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Mon 01 Aug 2011, 7:44 pm

Thanks!

I was messing with my real LEGO bricks for ideas for the property. I built that, and I really liked it, so put it on the prop! Very Happy
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down