LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Portabello Out of Bounds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Portabello Out of Bounds

Post by Cabey9 on Mon 18 Jul 2011, 2:16 pm

Today I discovered a way out of bounds on Portabello. It's very easy to get into, but once out of bounds, there are many places to get stuck. You can walk (and jump, there's a lot of jumping involved) around the entire planet. I'll post some epic pictures soon!

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Portabello Out of Bounds

Post by le717 on Mon 18 Jul 2011, 2:21 pm

I believe Jamesster uploaded a video of out of bounds there. I also saw that hekept getting stuck...

You can find me on the following sites

BlueKnightSam: What is CSS?
le717: It makes website look pretty.
Hobino: I like your defeniton, le. Razz
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 on Mon 18 Jul 2011, 2:27 pm

Here's the pics! And, yes, it's very dangerous out there. I got stuck a lot.

Another pic!

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by le717 on Mon 18 Jul 2011, 2:36 pm

Cool! I really like that first pic! BTW, do you use LU on windows or Mac? Because LU has a screenshot option. You just hit a button (or a few buttons, depending on what OS) and you have a screenshot! No need for a camera!

You can find me on the following sites

BlueKnightSam: What is CSS?
le717: It makes website look pretty.
Hobino: I like your defeniton, le. Razz
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 on Mon 18 Jul 2011, 2:44 pm

I know. I just wanted to take a picture. Razz Don't ask me why. The thing o have to click for a screenshot on my Mac are Command, Shift, and the number 3.

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZapDragonMeteor on Mon 18 Jul 2011, 2:47 pm

Hey! i have been back there and its pretty cool, but i found it out a month ago... so itsa not that cool anymore

ZapDragonMeteor
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce on Mon 18 Jul 2011, 3:15 pm

TheGalacticMythran wrote:Hey! i have been back there and its pretty cool, but i found it out a month ago... so itsa not that cool anymore

Yea. It's like in beta, when EVERYONE knew about the secret area in NS and AG. I mean, popular guys were leading groups of 15 to see the secret areas! I tried to deceive them into going the long and hard way around, but no one ever listens to little old Thirsty Chocolate Raviloli...(There's probably a reason for that Razz) I also led people into secret areas, but only people in my team called the Game Makers Leauge, or GM for short. We were WolfBlade10, and someone else. Until a message saying that "ATTENION! YOU ARE BREAKING THE RULES! DO NOT IMPERSONATE A GM" so I called my club the "Lookers Of Land" or LOLs. I will add a picture of the warning message soon.

EDIT: That "Someone Else" is Strongarms97.

Last edited by rioforce on Tue 02 Aug 2011, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

I'm an Admin here at LUNF. If you need to contact me, there are simple Email and PM buttons to the left. Smile

"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 on Mon 18 Jul 2011, 7:23 pm

I'd like to see that. Mythrans don't yell at you every day now, do they? Razz

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce on Tue 19 Jul 2011, 10:14 am

Yes. They Do. Every Day. Uh...

Here is the pic I was talking about two posts before this one:

Also, guess what. At the end of beta, LOL got rejected in the chat box! I guess the GMs were watching all my moves...

I will soon upload a video of how to get out of bounds beta in NS. Smile

I'm an Admin here at LUNF. If you need to contact me, there are simple Email and PM buttons to the left. Smile

rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by williamduck on Tue 02 Aug 2011, 3:58 pm

rioforce wrote:Yes. They Do. Every Day. Uh...

Also, guess what. At the end of beta, LOL got rejected in the chat box! I guess the GMs were watching all my moves...

Wow if you own a glitch hunting group we might be able to become allies! I also have a glitch hunting group but im dont own it SuperbCrunchyPizza does. Puma has many members and we will be willing to ally with you! And about the pic one time i was out of bounds and i meet a guy from lego universe wiki i talked about wiki with him and later when i was under the mounument i got a message that said"For saftey reasons references from other sites are not allowed." The message was on the screen and had a mythran on it. I never got it again.
williamduck
Initiate
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 on Tue 02 Aug 2011, 5:04 pm

Whoa! Somebuddy has an oversized something here. I think it's your avatar, williamduck. If it is that, you will have find a smaller picture for your avatar.

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 on Tue 02 Aug 2011, 9:05 pm

williamduck wrote:

Wow if you own a glitch hunting group we might be able to become allies! I also have a glitch hunting group but im dont own it SuperbCrunchyPizza does. Puma has many members and we will be willing to ally with you! And about the pic one time i was out of bounds and i meet a guy from lego universe wiki i talked about wiki with him and later when i was under the mounument i got a message that said"For saftey reasons references from other sites are not allowed." The message was on the screen and had a mythran on it. I never got it again.

Hey could I join that group?

PARADOX SHALL RISE! IN DARKFLAME WE TRUST! THE PARADOX WAY IS THE RIGHT WAY!

Razz Laughing Retro Razz Retro Razz Retro Razz Laughing Razz

maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by williamduck on Wed 03 Aug 2011, 6:37 am

maxy7884 wrote:
williamduck wrote:

sure no prob

Initiate
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce on Wed 03 Aug 2011, 10:27 am

williamduck wrote:
maxy7884 wrote:
williamduck wrote:

sure no prob

OK. Let's clear something up. I am not in the Full Game. I was ONLY a beta tester. So, if you have a bug hunting league, than that's OK. Anyway, this post may have been nu-nessary because with your loss of pronunciation, I get lost in posts easily. Smile

rioforce
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum