LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portabello Out of Bounds

+2
le717
Cabey9
6 posters

Go down

Portabello Out of Bounds Empty Portabello Out of Bounds

Post by Cabey9 Mon 18 Jul 2011, 2:16 pm

Today I discovered a way out of bounds on Portabello. It's very easy to get into, but once out of bounds, there are many places to get stuck. You can walk (and jump, there's a lot of jumping involved) around the entire planet. I'll post some epic pictures soon!
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Portabello Out of Bounds Empty Re: Portabello Out of Bounds

Post by le717 Mon 18 Jul 2011, 2:21 pm

I believe Jamesster uploaded a video of out of bounds there. I also saw that hekept getting stuck...
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Mon 18 Jul 2011, 2:27 pm

Here's the pics! And, yes, it's very dangerous out there. I got stuck a lot.

Portabello Out of Bounds Dsc00111

Portabello Out of Bounds Dsc00112

Portabello Out of Bounds Dsc00113

Portabello Out of Bounds Dsc00114

Another pic!

Portabello Out of Bounds Dsc00116
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by le717 Mon 18 Jul 2011, 2:36 pm

Cool! I really like that first pic! BTW, do you use LU on windows or Mac? Because LU has a screenshot option. You just hit a button (or a few buttons, depending on what OS) and you have a screenshot! No need for a camera!
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Mon 18 Jul 2011, 2:44 pm

I know. I just wanted to take a picture. Razz Don't ask me why. The thing o have to click for a screenshot on my Mac are Command, Shift, and the number 3.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ZapDragonMeteor Mon 18 Jul 2011, 2:47 pm

Hey! i have been back there and its pretty cool, but i found it out a month ago... so itsa not that cool anymore
ZapDragonMeteor
ZapDragonMeteor
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Portabello Out of Bounds Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Mon 18 Jul 2011, 3:15 pm

TheGalacticMythran wrote:Hey! i have been back there and its pretty cool, but i found it out a month ago... so itsa not that cool anymore

Yea. It's like in beta, when EVERYONE knew about the secret area in NS and AG. I mean, popular guys were leading groups of 15 to see the secret areas! I tried to deceive them into going the long and hard way around, but no one ever listens to little old Thirsty Chocolate Raviloli...(There's probably a reason for that Razz) I also led people into secret areas, but only people in my team called the Game Makers Leauge, or GM for short. We were WolfBlade10, and someone else. Until a message saying that "ATTENION! YOU ARE BREAKING THE RULES! DO NOT IMPERSONATE A GM" so I called my club the "Lookers Of Land" or LOLs. I will add a picture of the warning message soon.

EDIT: That "Someone Else" is Strongarms97.

Last edited by rioforce on Tue 02 Aug 2011, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Mon 18 Jul 2011, 7:23 pm

I'd like to see that. Mythrans don't yell at you every day now, do they? Razz
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Tue 19 Jul 2011, 10:14 am

Yes. They Do. Every Day. Uh...

Here is the pic I was talking about two posts before this one:

Portabello Out of Bounds Screen10

Also, guess what. At the end of beta, LOL got rejected in the chat box! I guess the GMs were watching all my moves...

I will soon upload a video of how to get out of bounds beta in NS. Smile
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by williamduck Tue 02 Aug 2011, 3:58 pm

rioforce wrote:Yes. They Do. Every Day. Uh...

Also, guess what. At the end of beta, LOL got rejected in the chat box! I guess the GMs were watching all my moves...

Wow if you own a glitch hunting group we might be able to become allies! I also have a glitch hunting group but im dont own it SuperbCrunchyPizza does. Puma has many members and we will be willing to ally with you! And about the pic one time i was out of bounds and i meet a guy from lego universe wiki i talked about wiki with him and later when i was under the mounument i got a message that said"For saftey reasons references from other sites are not allowed." The message was on the screen and had a mythran on it. I never got it again.
williamduck
williamduck
Initiate
Initiate

Portabello Out of Bounds Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Tue 02 Aug 2011, 5:04 pm

Whoa! Somebuddy has an oversized something here. I think it's your avatar, williamduck. If it is that, you will have find a smaller picture for your avatar.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Tue 02 Aug 2011, 9:05 pm

williamduck wrote:

Wow if you own a glitch hunting group we might be able to become allies! I also have a glitch hunting group but im dont own it SuperbCrunchyPizza does. Puma has many members and we will be willing to ally with you! And about the pic one time i was out of bounds and i meet a guy from lego universe wiki i talked about wiki with him and later when i was under the mounument i got a message that said"For saftey reasons references from other sites are not allowed." The message was on the screen and had a mythran on it. I never got it again.

Hey could I join that group?
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by williamduck Wed 03 Aug 2011, 6:37 am

maxy7884 wrote:
williamduck wrote:

sure no prob
williamduck
williamduck
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Wed 03 Aug 2011, 10:27 am

williamduck wrote:
maxy7884 wrote:
williamduck wrote:

sure no prob

OK. Let's clear something up. I am not in the Full Game. I was ONLY a beta tester. So, if you have a bug hunting league, than that's OK. Anyway, this post may have been nu-nessary because with your loss of pronunciation, I get lost in posts easily. Smile
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down