LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Mythran Sightings

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mythran Sightings

Post by ZapDragonMeteor on Thu 07 Jul 2011, 2:16 pm

Here you can post Mythran/Mod sightings and talk about them..





Post more pics here!

__________________________________
Flugel der Freiheit


ZapDragonMeteor
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 400
Join date : 2011-04-20
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by HunterBlackbrick on Thu 07 Jul 2011, 2:37 pm

Hey everyone! I just ran into Elementron! Here are some pics!







__________________________________

Subscribe to our website, Faction LU! ( http://factionlu.wordpress.com/ ) Sora helped create it!

HunterBlackbrick
Venture Graduate
Venture Graduate

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by FD_LegoFan101 on Thu 07 Jul 2011, 3:53 pm

Sweet! I've never seen a jet pack that way before, way to go taking these! Very Happy

__________________________________

Click above to contact me!
In all that you do, do all to the glory of God!

FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Posts : 1002
Join date : 2010-04-02
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by HunterBlackbrick on Thu 07 Jul 2011, 4:26 pm

Thanks Sora! I have lots more too!

__________________________________

Subscribe to our website, Faction LU! ( http://factionlu.wordpress.com/ ) Sora helped create it!

HunterBlackbrick
Venture Graduate
Venture Graduate

Posts : 16
Join date : 2011-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by lonew0lf on Thu 07 Jul 2011, 4:40 pm

TheExplodingMythran wrote:Here you can post Mythran/Mod sightings and talk about them..





Post more pics here!

the frog hat and t-rex pack are for buying long term menbership

lonew0lf
Initiate
Initiate

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-07-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by ZapDragonMeteor on Thu 07 Jul 2011, 10:37 pm

Great pics hunter! More of elementron and mythrans:


































__________________________________
Flugel der Freiheit


ZapDragonMeteor
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 400
Join date : 2011-04-20
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by JediGuineaPig on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 1:52 am

GREAT PIC OF ELEMENTEON HUNTER!
here are some of mine....

BOO!

Nice smile!

COOL SLOGAN! well, i think it should be your slogan

i like the hammer!

just talking...



__________________________________

Bring Lego universe to Australia!!!!!!!
Visit My Property in avant gardens Nimbus Castle
Guinea Pigs!!!!

JediGuineaPig
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by maestro35 on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 8:11 am

I have seen Mythrans, 1-on-1, and chatted with them, but I've never seen any of the MODS with their fancy shmansy gear. D:

__________________________________
maestro35, the one and only, your illustrious leader and master of clever things

maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Posts : 138
Join date : 2011-02-16
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by Cabey9 on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 8:14 am

How do you find these guys? I never can, only if I get count up accidentally in a fight over who's loot is who's and a Mythran has to come and sort things out. -.-

__________________________________
~Founder Cabey9~



The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-08-11
LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by JediGuineaPig on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 8:45 am

Cabey9 wrote:How do you find these guys? I never can, only if I get count up accidentally in a fight over who's loot is who's and a Mythran has to come and sort things out. -.-

you dont find them, they find you Smile

__________________________________

Bring Lego universe to Australia!!!!!!!
Visit My Property in avant gardens Nimbus Castle
Guinea Pigs!!!!

JediGuineaPig
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by FD_LegoFan101 on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 10:16 am

I think another good way is to be with the SoLU cast. Those guys attract quite a bit of attention from Elementron. Razz

Matter of fact, in the last episode I was in, I left just ten minutes before he showed up to great the others at Calvary Hill. TEN. BRICKING. MINUTES. Razz

__________________________________

Click above to contact me!
In all that you do, do all to the glory of God!

FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Posts : 1002
Join date : 2010-04-02
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by Cabey9 on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 10:50 am

I'm friends with Nealybealy, so I'll hang out with him more. Razz

__________________________________
~Founder Cabey9~



The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-08-11
LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by FD_LegoFan101 on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 10:53 am

Cabey9 wrote:I'm friends with Nealybealy, so I'll hang out with him more. Razz
I should have said when they are recording, or have just finished. They don't tend to attract Elementron otherwise. Razz

__________________________________

Click above to contact me!
In all that you do, do all to the glory of God!

FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Posts : 1002
Join date : 2010-04-02
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by le717 on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 12:00 pm

You know, Mythrans were not in beta. There were GMs, who looked just like regular minifigs, but they had items that we didn't. Like the Paradox Cape. Mythrans were not real until late beta. Even then, I think they looked like us.

I remember that I heard that there was a Mythran running around NS a few days before end of Beta. Everyone was saying "THERE'S A MYTHRAN OVER HERE!" Everyone would then gather around who they thought was the Mythran, but it would not be a Mythran. As it turns out, the Mythran ran away when everyone saw him. The running away part is a 180 from how Mythrans are now. They seem to be everywhere and they want to be seen.

__________________________________
Triangle717: Coder. LEGO Fan. Student.

You can find me on the following sites


BlueKnightSam: What is CSS?
le717: It makes website look pretty.
Hobino: I like your defeniton, le. Razz

le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Posts : 699
Join date : 2011-03-11
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by FD_LegoFan101 on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 12:13 pm

le717 wrote:You know, Mythrans were not in beta. There were GMs, who looked just like regular minifigs, but they had items that we didn't. Like the Paradox Cape. Mythrans were not real until late beta. Even then, I think they looked like us.

I remember that I heard that there was a Mythran running around NS a few days before end of Beta. Everyone was saying "THERE'S A MYTHRAN OVER HERE!" Everyone would then gather around who they thought was the Mythran, but it would not be a Mythran. As it turns out, the Mythran ran away when everyone saw him. The running away part is a 180 from how Mythrans are now. They seem to be everywhere and they want to be seen.
I remember the GM's... good times. Times I was able to add three of them. Razz

I would not go so far as to say they want to be seen. I rarely see any. Or maybe I'm just unlucky. Razz

__________________________________

Click above to contact me!
In all that you do, do all to the glory of God!

FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Posts : 1002
Join date : 2010-04-02
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by le717 on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 12:17 pm

@LegoFan101 Ok. I see your point on that. But I keep seeing videos, and pictures of Mythrans. That is why I say they wan to be seen. Anyway, didn't you just say that Elementron hangs around the SoLU cast? Why else would a Mythran hand around a fan made LU show if they didn't want to be seen?

I also had a GM as a friend during early beta. I private cahhet him once telling him the the gorilla (ape, whatever you want to call it) by the pirtae camp could not be beaten. I kept trying and trying, but I kept getting smashed. Some other people came and tried to beat him, to no avail. He finally got smashed, after I told the GM. He never talked to me, but he made have done something about it. If I could compare that ape to a current LU enemy, I would say a FV dragon, but not as strong. He was still hard to beat though!

__________________________________
Triangle717: Coder. LEGO Fan. Student.

You can find me on the following sites


BlueKnightSam: What is CSS?
le717: It makes website look pretty.
Hobino: I like your defeniton, le. Razz

le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

Posts : 699
Join date : 2011-03-11
LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by FD_LegoFan101 on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 12:56 pm

le717 wrote:@LegoFan101 Ok. I see your point on that. But I keep seeing videos, and pictures of Mythrans. That is why I say they wan to be seen. Anyway, didn't you just say that Elementron hangs around the SoLU cast? Why else would a Mythran hand around a fan made LU show if they didn't want to be seen?

I also had a GM as a friend during early beta. I private cahhet him once telling him the the gorilla (ape, whatever you want to call it) by the pirtae camp could not be beaten. I kept trying and trying, but I kept getting smashed. Some other people came and tried to beat him, to no avail. He finally got smashed, after I told the GM. He never talked to me, but he made have done something about it. If I could compare that ape to a current LU enemy, I would say a FV dragon, but not as strong. He was still hard to beat though!
Elementron isn't a Mythran. He can use the Mythran NPC state, but his job is to reach out to the community. SoLU apparently caught his attention, so he is often somehow associated with it. In a way, not always literally. Sometimes he listens without letting anyone know. Wink

__________________________________

Click above to contact me!
In all that you do, do all to the glory of God!

FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Posts : 1002
Join date : 2010-04-02
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by maestro35 on Fri 08 Jul 2011, 9:58 pm

FD_LegoFan101 wrote:I think another good way is to be with the SoLU cast. Those guys attract quite a bit of attention from Elementron. Razz

Matter of fact, in the last episode I was in, I left just ten minutes before he showed up to great the others at Calvary Hill. TEN. BRICKING. MINUTES. Razz

Ninja5 is a good friend, but I think I'll just be too much like an average fan to meet them that way. I intend to make my own waves... No one will know how. Err, few.

__________________________________
maestro35, the one and only, your illustrious leader and master of clever things

maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Posts : 138
Join date : 2011-02-16
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by JediGuineaPig on Sat 09 Jul 2011, 12:04 am

maestro35 wrote:
FD_LegoFan101 wrote:I think another good way is to be with the SoLU cast. Those guys attract quite a bit of attention from Elementron. Razz

Matter of fact, in the last episode I was in, I left just ten minutes before he showed up to great the others at Calvary Hill. TEN. BRICKING. MINUTES. Razz

Ninja5 is a good friend, but I think I'll just be too much like an average fan to meet them that way.

What do you mean?

__________________________________

Bring Lego universe to Australia!!!!!!!
Visit My Property in avant gardens Nimbus Castle
Guinea Pigs!!!!

JediGuineaPig
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by Cabey9 on Mon 11 Jul 2011, 10:49 pm

You're a Mythran, aren't you? I see your server name on your profile. Smile

That's epic! Razz

__________________________________
~Founder Cabey9~



The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-08-11
LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by ZapDragonMeteor on Tue 12 Jul 2011, 4:10 pm

His name sounds similar to one of the famous mods real name, i think he is that mod spying on this forum!

__________________________________
Flugel der Freiheit


ZapDragonMeteor
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 400
Join date : 2011-04-20
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by FD_LegoFan101 on Thu 14 Jul 2011, 9:42 am

Here is the first Mythran I actually saw since the release of the Game. I have yet to see one since:
(Vid by Jamesster)



What is sad is that we were told to work together to get up there with him (he could have easily teleported us up) and by the time we were almost done, he had to skidaddle. >.>


Last edited by FD_LegoFan101 on Thu 08 Sep 2011, 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

__________________________________

Click above to contact me!
In all that you do, do all to the glory of God!

FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Posts : 1002
Join date : 2010-04-02
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by Cabey9 on Thu 14 Jul 2011, 11:56 am

I found Inventrius sleeping in Brick Annex! I'll post pics soon. He's wearing Helm of the Mountain King!


__________________________________
~Founder Cabey9~



The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-08-11
LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by ZapDragonMeteor on Thu 14 Jul 2011, 12:23 pm

Thats a great picture cabey, i once saw this same thing but with a regular mythran i think....

__________________________________
Flugel der Freiheit


ZapDragonMeteor
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Posts : 400
Join date : 2011-04-20
LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by Cabey9 on Fri 15 Jul 2011, 2:04 pm

My friend who was with me when I got this pic said he saw Inventrius standing up. Is that a glitch, or do they have the ability to make 'figs see them differently?

__________________________________
~Founder Cabey9~



The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Posts : 1445
Join date : 2010-08-11
LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mythran Sightings

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum