LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The adventures of PAH.

3 posters

Go down

The adventures of PAH. Empty The adventures of PAH.

Post by PAH Sun 15 May 2011, 5:47 am

I've started a LEGO Universe story! I will admit, the first two chapters are kind of cheesy. I've never been good with starts of stories.

The story is about how I find out that the B.R.I.C.K. alternate universe thingy was true, and I get stuck in the LEGO one. While trying to find my way out, I meet the alternate version of myself, Zac Brown. As well as the alternate versions of the rest of you. But when the story nears it's end, I'll set up a poll. Should I stay, and send Zac into our world? Or should I go and pretend nothing ever happened?

You can find the story here: http://legouniversestories.wikia.com/wiki/The_Adventures_of_PAH
PAH
PAH
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

The adventures of PAH. Empty

Back to top Go down

The adventures of PAH. Empty Re: The adventures of PAH.

Post by CapnSkye Sun 15 May 2011, 7:32 am

That actually sounds REALLY cool and interesting. I love the idea.
CapnSkye
CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

The adventures of PAH. Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino Sun 15 May 2011, 9:06 pm

Sounds cool, didn't have time to read it all. I will do that tomorrow.
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by PAH Mon 16 May 2011, 4:03 am

FM_CapnSkye wrote:That actually sounds REALLY cool and interesting. I love the idea.
Wait 'till you see what happens next =P
EDIT: Added more content, and if you haven't read it yet, here's the basic plot. I get stuck in the LU. Yes, that DOES mean I turn into a Minifigure.
PAH
PAH
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

The adventures of PAH. Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum