LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help With LEGO Stop Animation

3 posters

Go down

Help With LEGO Stop Animation Empty Help With LEGO Stop Animation

Post by Cabey9 Wed 11 May 2011, 9:44 pm

I have been working on an interesting stop animation film over the last few days. My brother got the "Captain's Cabin" Pirates of the Caribbean set and I live the 'figs. The video is called "The Adventures of Captain Jack". The smoothness isn't the best (it's my first try!), but the storyline and basic pictures are pretty good.

What I need help with: I took all the pictures on my iPod. How or what do I use to make it into a movie? Is there a free app that does this, or even a program on the Mac?

Please help!

-Cabey9
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Help With LEGO Stop Animation Empty Re: Help With LEGO Stop Animation

Post by CapnSkye Wed 11 May 2011, 10:30 pm

I know some Macs come with a program called Garage Band. My friend uses that. It comes with sound effects and music too.
CapnSkye
CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

Help With LEGO Stop Animation Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Wed 11 May 2011, 10:36 pm

FM_CapnSkye wrote:I know some Macs come with a program called Garage Band. My friend uses that. It comes with sound effects and music too.

Awesome! My Mac (actually my dad's) has Garage Band! Thanks! I'll be sure to try it out as soon as I can. Smile

Can't wait for you to see the video! It's pretty good (except for smoothness).
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunthe Wed 11 May 2011, 10:43 pm

I don't know if this works(Don't own a Mac) , but try using iStopmotion -Might not be free- or iMovie(iMovie is unlikely to work)
Hunthe
Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Thu 12 May 2011, 7:08 am

Hunthe wrote:I don't know if this works(Don't own a Mac) , but try using iStopmotion -Might not be free- or iMovie(iMovie is unlikely to work)

Ok! I'll try both ideas tonight. I might post the movie out here in a few days, so be prepared!
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down