LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Imagination's Call!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Imagination's Call!

Post by Cabey9 on Sat 16 Apr 2011, 5:38 pm

Imagination's Call is a story I'm writing on the LEGO Universe Message Boards. I encourage everyone to check it out! I think it's a pretty good story. You may notice some bad things said about it, but it's up to you if your going to believe that. It's a action story about a Sentinel Space Ranger who joins the fight against the Maelstrom. The Sentinel leaders know he is special and give him special missions, where he meets new friends and enemies.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Imagination's Call!

Post by Cabey9 on Tue 10 May 2011, 8:11 pm

Ah, well.... I like it at least. Smile

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hunthe on Tue 10 May 2011, 10:50 pm

Maybe you should post some here?

Join us at Steam, bring your friends. More info here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=811

Hunthe
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 on Wed 11 May 2011, 7:17 am

I'll see if I can ever find it... Razz

Edit: Found it!

Chapter 1:

BOOM!
As he looked back from his rocket, the new Nexus recruit saw an enormous explosion and part of the Venture Explorer blast to pieces. He hoped Bob was safe. Bob had saved him after all from being blown to nothing like the rest of the ship.
The recruit's name was Jonathon. He wore jeans and black minifigure shirt. He knew the Maelstrom were very dangerous, but he was ready to stop the Maelstrom. After what he had just seen, he knew this was his mission even more.
His rocket began the far-to-quick decent to the landing pad in Avant Gardens. Just before he hit the ground, his rocket steadied out and Jonathan jumped from the cockpit. He looked around and saw the beauty of Avant Gardens corrupted by the Maelstrom. The Assembly Highway, even though it was made of the strongest bricks, was collapsed in 2 places. Buildings lie smoking, burning to the ground. Small purple creatures ran on the grass. Stromlings, he thought.
Then he stepped off the landing pad. He knew he was ready. He knew Imagination was calling.

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PAH on Wed 11 May 2011, 7:48 am

Cabey9 wrote:I'll see if I can ever find it... Razz

Edit: Found it!

Chapter 1:

BOOM!
As he looked back from his rocket, the new Nexus recruit saw an enormous explosion and part of the Venture Explorer blast to pieces. He hoped Bob was safe. Bob had saved him after all from being blown to nothing like the rest of the ship.
The recruit's name was Jonathon. He wore jeans and black minifigure shirt. He knew the Maelstrom were very dangerous, but he was ready to stop the Maelstrom. After what he had just seen, he knew this was his mission even more.
His rocket began the far-to-quick decent to the landing pad in Avant Gardens. Just before he hit the ground, his rocket steadied out and Jonathan jumped from the cockpit. He looked around and saw the beauty of Avant Gardens corrupted by the Maelstrom. The Assembly Highway, even though it was made of the strongest bricks, was collapsed in 2 places. Buildings lie smoking, burning to the ground. Small purple creatures ran on the grass. Stromlings, he thought.
Then he stepped off the landing pad. He knew he was ready. He knew Imagination was calling.
... And once again, I'm the ONLY one who will start off the story with BoNS.

We can do anything if we have faith in God. Whether he wants us to reach out for the stars, or do something spectacular, we can always have faith in him to pull us through.

PAH
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 on Wed 11 May 2011, 8:24 am

@PAH - Uh, what do you mean by that, exactly? Sorry I didn't start it in BoNS...?

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top