LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Invitation to the First LUNF Party!

+6
Hunthe
rioforce
Sim533
FD_LegoFan101
Tracer
Cabey9
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Official Invitation to the First LUNF Party! - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Invitation to the First LUNF Party!

Post by Tracer Wed 13 Apr 2011, 8:07 am

Cabey9 wrote:Hii everyone! I have an important question! Can anyone make it to my GF property in LU (I'm not talking to guys who don't have the game), Imagination Central at 5 CET on Friday? I was pretty lonely last time....

Just to warn you: my property some times goes crazy and all the behaviors stop and/or get minds of their own. This may happen, but the show must go on!

is CET the same as EST?
Tracer
Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Official Invitation to the First LUNF Party! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Invitation to the First LUNF Party! - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Invitation to the First LUNF Party!

Post by Cabey9 Wed 13 Apr 2011, 8:13 am

Something tells me I abbreviated that wrong.... That would be Central time, which is not the same as EST. 5 p.m. Central = 6 p.m. EST. Correct me if I'm wrong! I'm not that good at times.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracer Wed 13 Apr 2011, 8:28 am

Cabey9 wrote:Something tells me I abbreviated that wrong.... That would be Central time, which is not the same as EST. 5 p.m. Central = 6 p.m. EST. Correct me if I'm wrong! I'm not that good at times.

ok then, unless something comes up, i will be there Razz
Tracer
Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Wed 13 Apr 2011, 4:25 pm

2 people already? This is looking good! Very Happy
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Thu 14 Apr 2011, 7:30 pm

Ugh.... I don't mean to double post, but this is really important. I promise you'll have tons of fun at the party! I've done a lotta planning and tweaking on my property to prepare it for tomorrow. I really want the fun to be shared! Please come! It's great fun at a great property with great members of LUNF like you! Thanks to LegoFan and Tracer who already plan to come. Also, if you come, tell me what you like a dislike about my prop. I love input of any kind and I will use it to make my property a better place!
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracer Fri 15 Apr 2011, 5:53 am

Cabey9 wrote:Ugh.... I don't mean to double post, but this is really important. I promise you'll have tons of fun at the party! I've done a lotta planning and tweaking on my property to prepare it for tomorrow. I really want the fun to be shared! Please come! It's great fun at a great property with great members of LUNF like you! Thanks to LegoFan and Tracer who already plan to come. Also, if you come, tell me what you like a dislike about my prop. I love input of any kind and I will use it to make my property a better place!

i suggest you PM everybody who you want to come
Tracer
Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Fri 15 Apr 2011, 5:48 pm

The party is about to start!!! I'm ready to have a great time. If the property behaviors go wacky, remember it's just a bug. I'm going to my property now.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Fri 15 Apr 2011, 7:44 pm

We'll.... It's over! Legowiz and Bladetail showed up, but no LegoFan101 or Tracer. We had a lot of fun! We mostly climbed random things on my tower and tried to jump unto flying jets. I also invited another buddy just to join us! LegoFan was and BoNS and was to busy to respond to my invite I sent him. Razz (It's ok:) ) Thanks for coming you two! I hope you enjoyed the party.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Fri 15 Apr 2011, 10:08 pm

Oh my gosh... *facepalm*

Dude I'm so sorry. My brain cells got mixed up today, I somehow forgot about that... and I should have checked your message. So sorry dude! Sad

Glad legowiz and BladeTail showed up! Smile
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Official Invitation to the First LUNF Party! - Page 2 Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Fri 15 Apr 2011, 10:43 pm

It's ok. I was just really glad to have some people!
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by le717 Sat 16 Apr 2011, 10:34 am

@Cabey9
I might have showed up, but I do not play LU... at all. (Even though I won a signed copy of the game...)

I am sure you had a great time!

Man, I miss playing LU! 😢
le717
le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Sat 16 Apr 2011, 2:16 pm

I don't know if Bladetail told you, but while you were loading, Legowiz, we put you and ourselves in soup. Razz It helped pass time. Razz
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracer Sat 16 Apr 2011, 2:28 pm

Cabey9 wrote:The party is about to start!!! I'm ready to have a great time. If the property behaviors go wacky, remember it's just a bug. I'm going to my property now.

oh im so sorry! i thought it was today!
Tracer
Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Mon 18 Apr 2011, 12:43 pm

Sorry Legowiz! Razz

Official Invitation to the First LUNF Party! - Page 2 Lego_u10
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_agentminky Mon 18 Apr 2011, 4:02 pm

Sorry everyone. Like Le717, I'd have come if I had Lego Universe. I'm glad everybody who attended enjoyed it, though. Smile
FD_agentminky
FD_agentminky
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Mon 18 Apr 2011, 4:14 pm

I understand if you didn't have the game why you couldn't come. We had lots of fun!

Now we have to plan for our next event. I'm sorry guys who don't have the game. Sad Who's property should the party be at? Any ideas?

Also, this topic can be locked, because we will discuss plans for the next party somewhere else. The invitation for the next party will be sent out soon.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2