LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shining Armor Industries Official Survey!

3 posters

Go down

Are you having problems with the poll?

Shining Armor Industries Official Survey! Vote_lcap0%Shining Armor Industries Official Survey! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Shining Armor Industries Official Survey! Vote_lcap0%Shining Armor Industries Official Survey! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Shining Armor Industries Official Survey! Vote_lcap100%Shining Armor Industries Official Survey! Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Shining Armor Industries Official Survey! Empty Shining Armor Industries Official Survey!

Post by maestro35 Thu 31 Mar 2011, 9:48 am

Before anyone freaks out, please note that this download IS NOT BUGGED (DUH!). It is a simple Google Docs survey, created by me. SSD himself used the same program to make his own survey for LUNB, so it's fine. (no, I did not get the idea from him) If for some wild reason the MODS decide to remove the download anyway, then I guess... too bad. I desperately need the feedback, and would appreciate it if you completed the survey, and passed it on to others for them to do! Thank you!

(DOWNLOAD)

Please extract before using, or it doesn't work correctly.... There's a README attached, so you guys can figure it out from there! Wink

EDIT: download now works directly from this page; if you have problems, please PM me

Last edited by maestro35 on Mon 11 Apr 2011, 1:47 pm; edited 15 times in total
maestro35
maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Shining Armor Industries Official Survey! Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Shining Armor Industries Official Survey! Empty Re: Shining Armor Industries Official Survey!

Post by maestro35 Wed 06 Apr 2011, 8:44 am

Results. Are. Booming. Got 0, I'd really appreciate it if you guys could help out....
maestro35
maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Shining Armor Industries Official Survey! Empty Re: Shining Armor Industries Official Survey!

Post by PAH Wed 06 Apr 2011, 7:24 pm

maestro35 wrote:Results. Are. Booming. Got 0, I'd really appreciate it if you guys could help out....
Yeah, well. If you set something to private, and don't tell us where to enter the code, you get whats coming to yah.
PAH
PAH
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Shining Armor Industries Official Survey! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro35 Thu 07 Apr 2011, 10:02 am

PAH wrote:
maestro35 wrote:Results. Are. Booming. Got 0, I'd really appreciate it if you guys could help out....
Yeah, well. If you set something to private, and don't tell us where to enter the code, you get whats coming to yah.

I set it to private by accident. I'm not gonna get in trouble for anything........... And everything works now!
maestro35
maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro35 Sun 10 Apr 2011, 7:36 pm

I SAID, "everything works now." Razz
maestro35
maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Panos Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:53 am

I submited you have nothing to complain about me. (Why do i think that this sentence has realy bad grammar).

Panos or Fong
Panos
Panos
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Shining Armor Industries Official Survey! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro35 Mon 11 Apr 2011, 9:03 am

Panos wrote:I submited you have nothing to complain about me. (Why do i think that this sentence has realy bad grammar).

Panos or Fong

I know, thanks for the response, I appreciate it! Very Happy
maestro35
maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro35 Mon 11 Apr 2011, 11:23 am

AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE THIS MEDIAFIRE THING!!!! :@ Password is legouniverse until I can get a fix....
maestro35
maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro35 Mon 11 Apr 2011, 12:33 pm

No freaking way. I'm absolutely stunned. I actually found a file host that worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSD, I know you're having problems with Box.net, try DataFileHost.com! It's UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maestro35
maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down