LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

LEGO Message Board Server Crash?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LEGO Message Board Server Crash?

Post by Cabey9 on Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:22 am

I visit the LEGO Message Boards quite often. Today, I tried getting there but a error screen came up instead. It said, "Server Error in '/' Application". Anyone know what this means? This was also there:

"Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely(for security reasons) . It could, however, be viewed by browsers running the local server machine."

Please help!

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not be in want. He restores my soul.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LEGO Message Board Server Crash?

Post by Cabey9 on Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:25 am

Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

I found this, too.

As a Founder, I'm here to help! Send me a private message if you have a question about anything. Smile

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by le717 on Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:59 am

Wierd. It works just fine for me. I just went there and I could view the message boards. Try again now.

You can find me on the following sites

BlueKnightSam: What is CSS?
le717: It makes website look pretty.
Hobino: I like your defeniton, le. Razz

le717
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 on Tue 29 Mar 2011, 8:19 am

Hmm... Still didn't work....

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 on Tue 29 Mar 2011, 8:21 am

Ok... Strange.... Now it works.

Cabey9
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PAH on Wed 30 Mar 2011, 1:41 am

Cabey9 wrote: I visit the LEGO Message Boards quite often. Today, I tried getting there but a error screen came up instead. It said, "Server Error in '/' Application". Anyone know what this means? This was also there:

"Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely(for security reasons) . It could, however, be viewed by browsers running the local server machine."

Please help!
I got the 'page not found' thing with Bob on the MB's the other day, then it worked, then I went to the LU website and it did 'page not found'. What's going on?

We can do anything if we have faith in God. Whether he wants us to reach out for the stars, or do something spectacular, we can always have faith in him to pull us through.

PAH
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro35 on Thu 14 Apr 2011, 3:07 pm

Nexus HQ is frequently down.......

maestro35
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Closed Beta