LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bat Lord Pants

2 posters

Go down

Bat Lord Pants Empty Bat Lord Pants

Post by Cabey9 Mon 21 Feb 2011, 9:45 pm

So they do exist. I really want those pants! If anyone comes across them and has no interest in keeping them, I will buy them from for 100,000 coins or more if you don't think that is reasonable. Thanks guys. My in game name is CheeseyClearPrank. Mail me in game on the matter, or just discuss it here.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Bat Lord Pants Empty Re: Bat Lord Pants

Post by legowiz102 Mon 21 Feb 2011, 10:12 pm

I don't think they exist in-game yet. According to the release notes for the Battle of Nimbus Station update, they will be available this Wednesday.

23 February 2011 (v.1.5)

Battle of Nimbus Station
The action-packed new Battle Instance opens on the 23rd! Travel back in time to when the Battle of Nimbus Station took place by using the time-twister located in Nimbus Station near the launch pad for Avant Gardens.

Robot City
On the 23rd, you can rocket off to Robot City! Go to Starbase 3001 to visit the all-new World Builder League zone! There will be Missions and some fantastic new rocket parts waiting for you!

Frostburgh
- Frostburgh is closing for the season! Did you finish all the Missions? Did you get the extra 2 Backpack slots from the Frostburgh Flag Hunter Achievement? And do you have all the parts for the super pink Mint Condition race car from Frostivus Vendor Hansel Tinsel?

Crux Prime
- The Ninjago Scroll in North Aura Mar is now easier to see!
- The Imagination Spinjitzu pants will now be properly awarded when you complete the
Nuckal censored Mission, even though your Backpack is full.
- Speaking of pants, the Bat Lord pants are now available. But they’re rare, so you might not come across them that often!

legowiz102
legowiz102
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Bat Lord Pants Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Tue 22 Feb 2011, 7:54 am

A Brick Buddy told me they do exist, just that they are super rare.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down