LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

AG Infinity Plains Bug (FIXED)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: AG Infinity Plains Bug (FIXED)

Post by maxy7884 on Thu 04 Aug 2011, 3:25 pm

williamduck wrote:
PAH wrote:Guys, the bug is active again! Go to that Brick Annex statue in Nimbus Station, get a friend to go to Avant Gardens. Teleport to your freinds, you should land out of bounds. You can teleport your friend to the glitch world. Learned from Jamesster. DO NOT use it on instances like Survival and Battle of NS.
this glitch is fixed the new one is on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVgYiWm-1Gk

EPIC! I'ma try that now! and I hope my subscription doesn't run out before level up and spider queen and all that come!Does anyone know how to check how much subscription time you got left?

EDIT: I can't get up to where he starts in the first place, (where he has to jump to that other spot then jump up and into out of bounds) (I am talking about the jamesster glitch just so u know)

PARADOX SHALL RISE! IN DARKFLAME WE TRUST! THE PARADOX WAY IS THE RIGHT WAY!

Razz Laughing Retro Razz Retro Razz Retro Razz Laughing Razz

maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AG Infinity Plains Bug (FIXED)

Post by rioforce on Thu 04 Aug 2011, 3:58 pm

@WilliamDuck I saw that video! That was EPIC!

I'm an Admin here at LUNF. If you need to contact me, there are simple Email and PM buttons to the left. Smile

"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top