LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinity Plains Bug (ACTIVE)

+7
BandBmx
Tracer
Cabey9
CapnSkye
PAH
iJazzermb
FD_LegoFan101
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Infinity Plains Bug (ACTIVE) Empty Infinity Plains Bug (ACTIVE)

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Mon 03 Jan 2011, 12:44 pm

Here is an old favorite, it was fixed, but reappeared later on.

Old Method: (Learned from Sim533)
1) Go to Brick Annex, by the water near the area where you find one of the flags. (And by the Nimbus Rock launchpad.)
2) In a small little corner where the hill meets the sidewalk, carefully make your way on top of the water.
3) If you can stand on the water, turn to face the hill near the Pet Cove launchpad, start attacking so that your character moves forward over the water.
4) Once you get a little ways past the hill, you should be able to walk again.
5) Walk a slight distance to where the hills to the side dip slightly, where you can make your way onto the plains.

Mid-way Method: (Learned from Sim533)
1) Go to the area near the Pet Cove launchpad.
2) Start at the Binoculars nearby, then head towards the edge of the hill where it starts dipping into the water.
3) Carefully try to jump around the "Invisible Wall", then keep running around the edge.
4) If all goes well you should be able to get back once again.

Recent Method: (Learned from Jamesster)
1) Go up to the Forbidden Valley launchpad in Nimbus Station.
2) Go to the nearby binoculars, and look at the little edge of grass laying just across the way.
4) Jump and turn slightly to make your way onto the edge of the rock, then jump up and over into the out of bounds section.
5) Carefully maneuver from that location around the edge and to your general right.

Current Method: (Learned from PdP)
1) Go to the Pet Cove Launchpad area in Nimbus Station.
2) Put on your Speedy Cap or use a Quicksicle.
3) Stand by the shoreline on your right, slightly behind the Binoculars.
4) Activate your speed ability, and make a long jump out and around the area where the trees near the shoreline.
5) Try to get your minifig to catch on the shoreline approximately three or four figs behind the treeline area.
6) Avoid the water at all costs until you reach the backside of the shoreline.
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Infinity Plains Bug (ACTIVE) Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Infinity Plains Bug (ACTIVE) Empty Re: Infinity Plains Bug (ACTIVE)

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Sat 12 Feb 2011, 7:57 am

The NS Infinity Plains bug has at long last returned! See "Current Method" for details. Wink
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Back to top Go down

Post by iJazzermb Thu 24 Feb 2011, 12:18 pm

FD_LegoFan101 wrote:Here is an old favorite, it was fixed, but reappeared later on.

Old Method: (Learned from Sim533)
1) Go to Brick Annex, by the water near the area where you find one of the flags. (And by the Nimbus Rock launchpad.)
2) In a small little corner where the hill meets the sidewalk, carefully make your way on top of the water.
3) If you can stand on the water, turn to face the hill near the Pet Cove launchpad, start attacking so that your character moves forward over the water.
4) Once you get a little ways past the hill, you should be able to walk again.
5) Walk a slight distance to where the hills to the side dip slightly, where you can make your way onto the plains.

Mid-way Method: (Learned from Sim533)
1) Go to the area near the Pet Cove launchpad.
2) Start at the Binoculars nearby, then head towards the edge of the hill where it starts dipping into the water.
3) Carefully try to jump around the "Invisible Wall", then keep running around the edge.
4) If all goes well you should be able to get back once again.

Recent Method: (Learned from Jamesster)
1) Go up to the Forbidden Valley launchpad in Nimbus Station.
2) Go to the nearby binoculars, and look at the little edge of grass laying just across the way.
4) Jump and turn slightly to make your way onto the edge of the rock, then jump up and over into the out of bounds section.
5) Carefully maneuver from that location around the edge and to your general right.

Current Method: (Learned from PdP)
1) Go to the Pet Cove Launchpad area in Nimbus Station.
2) Put on your Speedy Cap or use a Quicksicle.
3) Stand by the shoreline on your right, slightly behind the Binoculars.
4) Activate your speed ability, and make a long jump out and around the area where the trees near the shoreline.
5) Try to get your minifig to catch on the shoreline approximately three or four figs behind the treeline area.
6) Avoid the water at all costs until you reach the backside of the shoreline.

You can Scale at Forbidden Valley launchpad again Very Happy and there is an Entrance at the Red Blocks Concert!
iJazzermb
iJazzermb
Venture Graduate
Venture Graduate

Infinity Plains Bug (ACTIVE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by PAH Thu 31 Mar 2011, 4:18 am

Guys, don't go behind Nexus Gate. Seriously, I'm not joking. Recently a Mod appeared behind the gate and warned people that if anyone went behind the gate, they would be banned. Just a little warning so you don't get banned.
PAH
PAH
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnSkye Thu 31 Mar 2011, 6:06 am

Well, just so we know, I'm going to contact LEGO later today. I'll see whether they mind the glitch or not.
CapnSkye
CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Thu 31 Mar 2011, 7:19 pm

I asked the Brick Buddies, and they said they didn't mind at all if we went back there. He also said he enjoyed it behind the gate, and in other places in the out of bounds world were fun and peaceful.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by CapnSkye Thu 31 Mar 2011, 7:30 pm

I also talked to them. They do not have a problem with our using of the glitch. You're only not allowed to use bugs & glitches when they result in boosting your level, equipment. etc.
CapnSkye
CapnSkye
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracer Fri 01 Apr 2011, 7:15 am

Red blocks and FV have been blocked Sad still haven't found another way in. Also the Avant Gardens Glitch was blocked too
Tracer
Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Fri 01 Apr 2011, 7:17 am

I left one of my other minifigures (PeepMaster) out in Avant Gardens Infinite Plains. He's still out there....
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracer Fri 01 Apr 2011, 7:19 am

Cabey9 wrote:I left one of my other minifigures (PeepMaster) out in Avant Gardens Infinite Plains. He's still out there....

nice
Tracer
Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Fri 01 Apr 2011, 7:32 am

Thanks. Razz
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracer Fri 01 Apr 2011, 7:45 am

Cabey9 wrote:Thanks. Razz

what are your properties?
Tracer
Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:05 am

Cabey9 wrote:I left one of my other minifigures (PeepMaster) out in Avant Gardens Infinite Plains. He's still out there....
I left one of mine too - but I ain't sayin' which.

You know the picture of the Nexus Jawbox? There was also something behind the gate. The plan is to use my main fig to see if it's interesting enough to look into. If it is, I'll break out the other 'fig. If not, I'll save it for when something cool comes up. Razz
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracer Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:22 am

FD_LegoFan101 wrote:
I left one of mine too - but I ain't sayin' which.

You know the picture of the Nexus Jawbox? There was also something behind the gate. The plan is to use my main fig to see if it's interesting enough to look into. If it is, I'll break out the other 'fig. If not, I'll save it for when something cool comes up. Razz

good idea
Tracer
Tracer
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by BandBmx Fri 01 Apr 2011, 11:00 pm

Hey guys, not sure if you know this but they have now stopped all travel behind the Nexus Gate, a friend of mine was caught and was banned, so seriously dont do it wait till the tower comes out, and the Avant Garden Gate glitch is back Woot!
BandBmx
BandBmx
Venture Explorer
Venture Explorer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Sat 02 Apr 2011, 7:46 am

I didn't know this was that serious.... I'm not going back there anytime soon!
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Sat 02 Apr 2011, 10:13 am

Cabey9 wrote:I didn't know this was that serious.... I'm not going back there anytime soon!
It hasn't become that serious yet. Whatever happened there was literally a freak incident.

Plus, you run into a Mythran back there and they will do pretty much whatever it takes to keep you from going back there - even if it means scaring you with a ban.

...going back directly after you have been removed would be a bad idea, though. Razz
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Sun 03 Apr 2011, 8:00 am

I'm getting it now. Anyway, they only said they'd ban you if you hacked or cheated. More things might be coming in updates maybe to prepare the place for Nexus Tower. Like in Forbbiden Valley, Dragonaw Chsam's islands have turned up on the map. It's probably very unlikely, and nobody has found anything either. But, you never know.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JediGuineaPig Wed 27 Apr 2011, 12:36 am

i dont think the current method works anymore....
i cant do it, are there ment to be 2 sets of invisible walls?
JediGuineaPig
JediGuineaPig
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Wed 27 Apr 2011, 7:41 am

My friend in LU found another way after that closed off. I'm not sure if I should say anything about it.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ZapDragonMeteor Sun 29 May 2011, 1:20 am

seems like the new and very easy way back there will close soon, so it may be safe to say it, but i wont say it now, but ill just say withe the leaving of the jawbox, goodbye ns infinity plains. also anyone with minifigs back there, leave them FAR FAR AWAY FROM THE GATE! AronWK probably also knows why but listening to the secrets of LU podcast, in an interveiw, seems lego thinks they will get rid of behind the gate by opening the gate and putting a launchpad there, but doing that will not get rid of it, there is still an area behind the pad they will lock off, right where my minifigs are..... also, found a new place back there, its near the water around the red blocks way in, if i see you back there, i might show you.
ZapDragonMeteor
ZapDragonMeteor
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 2:11 am

FD_LegoFan101 wrote:The NS Infinity Plains bug has at long last returned! See "Current Method" for details. Wink
what's in the plains? I might have been in it once if it is what I am thinking
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 8:31 am

In AG, There is nothing in the plains, besides 3 planes (jets Razz). These are the jets that fly over you when you build the beacons.

If you're talking about the whole out of bounds, there are lots of other things. Mountains, the Assembly Highway, Spider Boss, and ways to go under the monument, and other places too.

In NS, there's mostly hills. There used to be a way behind the Nexus Gate, when there was a gate. Sadly NS Infinity Plains is closed, probably forever. There may not have been much back there, but I really enjoyed going out there. Smile

Hope this helps!
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by maxy7884 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 1:54 am

Cabey9 wrote:In AG, There is nothing in the plains, besides 3 planes (jets Razz). These are the jets that fly over you when you build the beacons.

If you're talking about the whole out of bounds, there are lots of other things. Mountains, the Assembly Highway, Spider Boss, and ways to go under the monument, and other places too.

In NS, there's mostly hills. There used to be a way behind the Nexus Gate, when there was a gate. Sadly NS Infinity Plains is closed, probably forever. There may not have been much back there, but I really enjoyed going out there. Smile

Hope this helps!

cool! I think I got into NS infinite plains once. got stuck and had to reset. it was kinda cool though!
maxy7884
maxy7884
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Mon 25 Jul 2011, 7:40 am

Yeah. I always have enjoyed the plains because it's like a new world, which not everybody knows about. Yes, it's easy to get stuck in any place out of bounds (especially Portabello), but they're really fun. My friends and I would always chat behind the Nexus Gate and whatever else. I bet we searched every last square inch on those plains. Razz
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next