LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Ace Attorney

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ace Attorney

Post by FD_agentminky on Sun 11 Apr 2010, 6:08 am

Has anyone ever played the Ace Attorney games? They're one of my favourite series. Clever, challenging, amusing, dramatic, and sometimes even poignant. In my opinion, well worth a look if you haven't tried them.

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
- Mark Twain

"The highest forms of understanding we can achieve are laughter and human compassion."
- Richard Feynman

If you want to contact me outside of these forums, please use the form on my website (links below)

If you want to find out more about me, please go to http://legouniversenews.forummotion.com/greetings-f25/hello-t18.htm.

FD_agentminky
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ace Attorney

Post by FD_LegoFan101 on Wed 14 Apr 2010, 11:41 pm

I looked it up, it looks familiar but I can't place my finger on it...
Is it like a challenge-based game?
LegoFan101~

Click above to contact me!
In all that you do, do all to the glory of God!

FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_agentminky on Thu 15 Apr 2010, 3:45 am

LegoFan101 wrote:I looked it up, it looks familiar but I can't place my finger on it...
Is it like a challenge-based game?
LegoFan101~

They're very unique. They're like interactive mystery novels in which you play as a lawyer. It sounds mad, but it's actually quite fun.

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
- Mark Twain

"The highest forms of understanding we can achieve are laughter and human compassion."
- Richard Feynman

If you want to contact me outside of these forums, please use the form on my website (links below)

If you want to find out more about me, please go to http://legouniversenews.forummotion.com/greetings-f25/hello-t18.htm.

FD_agentminky
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top