LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All There is to Know About LU Test Phases

+2
FD_agentminky
FD_LegoFan101
6 posters

Go down

All There is to Know About LU Test Phases Empty All There is to Know About LU Test Phases

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Fri 09 Apr 2010, 7:55 pm

In The Beginning...
In the beginning, there was the Alpha Test phase. This phase was open to a very limited amount of people, consisting of LEGO Kids Inner Circle Members (who joined before Dec. 7), Friends and Family of LEGO Employees, and a few CES visitors. The phase lasted until late-January, when the game was rumored to be limited to "private servers", although most non-alphas don't really know what those were, or if they really existed.

I Heard it Through the Twitter Vine!
In early February, a sign up page was leaked on Twitter by a LEGO Employee. The link was pointed out by only a few sites, and was once thought to be counterfeit by some, until LEGO confirmed its validity upon emailing them.

The Present...
Right now, the Closed Beta phase is underway, and quite a bit more people were chosen to participate than in the Alpha test. LEGO still has the beta signup page available, and continues to send out new invites about one day each week.

That's all I can tell you, perhaps someone else knows more, eh?
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

All There is to Know About LU Test Phases Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

All There is to Know About LU Test Phases Empty Re: All There is to Know About LU Test Phases

Post by FD_agentminky Sun 11 Apr 2010, 6:00 am

I used that twitter link, too. Only a few days before it was officially announced, though.
FD_agentminky
FD_agentminky
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

All There is to Know About LU Test Phases Empty

Back to top Go down

All There is to Know About LU Test Phases Empty what twitter

Post by Nenen Tue 06 Jul 2010, 8:33 am

what twitter page?
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

All There is to Know About LU Test Phases Empty Re: All There is to Know About LU Test Phases

Post by Hobino Tue 06 Jul 2010, 8:43 am

Before the LEGO Universe Closed-Beta sign up was official on LU site. It had been put on a twitter page. That's the twitter page agentminky was talking about.
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

All There is to Know About LU Test Phases Empty how?

Post by Nenen Tue 06 Jul 2010, 8:57 am

how can i find it?
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Tue 06 Jul 2010, 9:08 am

I think it's long gone (and useless, as it's no different than the Beta Signup on the official website now), but I believe the username was @downtherabbithole. I should probably check that before you look it up, though. Wink

I'll update this post with my results, if you still wish to see the Twitter page. Wink

UPDATE: Looks like he's gone. :-/
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 Thu 29 Jul 2010, 10:56 am

I used the twitter page too, but I was chosen later on. Smile

EDIT: The rabbit is still there... twitter.com/therabbitshole
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuatato Mon 16 Aug 2010, 2:08 pm

LEGO have a Twitter!? Wow..
Yuatato
Yuatato
Infected!
Infected!

All There is to Know About LU Test Phases Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino Mon 16 Aug 2010, 6:01 pm

Yes, LEGO have a Twitter page, but I don't think it's "therabbitshole" their name.

Actually, I never saw it, but I know because of LegoFan.
Hobino
Hobino
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_LegoFan101 Mon 16 Aug 2010, 6:09 pm

Hobino wrote:Yes, LEGO have a Twitter page, but I don't think it's "therabbitshole" their name.

Actually, I never saw it, but I know because of LegoFan.
Yeah, therabbitshole isn't LU's official Twitter - but he IS a member of the LU team.

He was the first one to leak the Beta Signup page - and, I believe, how a lot of us were accepted early on. Wink
FD_LegoFan101
FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down