LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

MLN - Not So "Hip" Anymore?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MLN - Not So "Hip" Anymore?

Post by FD_LegoFan101 on Fri 09 Apr 2010, 7:41 pm

Well, regardless of whether or not you still visit it like crazy, you've gotta admit that MLN is kinda moving towards being obsolete.

I mean, really - it's been a while since they updated. Those who rached Rank 10 are kinda stuck, with nothing else to do.

I don't use it much, because of LU, but I wanted to know what you think about it.

LegoFan101~

Click above to contact me!
In all that you do, do all to the glory of God!

FD_LegoFan101
The Rhythmatist
The Rhythmatist

LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MLN - Not So "Hip" Anymore?

Post by FD_agentminky on Sun 11 Apr 2010, 5:59 am

Well, I enjoy MLN, but I just don't have the time to spare, mostly. I usually play it in weeklong bursts every month or so. That's probably why I don't have a very good rank. Embarassed

Still, I like MLN, and I'd be sad to see it go. It has a very Lego aura, don't you think?

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
- Mark Twain

"The highest forms of understanding we can achieve are laughter and human compassion."
- Richard Feynman

If you want to contact me outside of these forums, please use the form on my website (links below)

If you want to find out more about me, please go to http://legouniversenews.forummotion.com/greetings-f25/hello-t18.htm.

FD_agentminky
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 on Wed 16 Jun 2010, 11:43 am

I think they are making something very big, maybe an upcoming 10 ranks? Hmm, I'm not sure.

Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FD_agentminky on Thu 17 Jun 2010, 2:38 am

Sim533 wrote:I think they are making something very big, maybe an upcoming 10 ranks? Hmm, I'm not sure.

Firstly, welcome to the forums! It's great to see somebody new here, and I think I can say on behalf of all of us, we hope you enjoy the forums! Smile.

To reply to your comment, they could well be - it would make sense, because if I remember correctly, they want to integrate MLN and LU.

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so."
- Mark Twain

"The highest forms of understanding we can achieve are laughter and human compassion."
- Richard Feynman

If you want to contact me outside of these forums, please use the form on my website (links below)

If you want to find out more about me, please go to http://legouniversenews.forummotion.com/greetings-f25/hello-t18.htm.

FD_agentminky
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobino on Thu 17 Jun 2010, 7:50 am

You're right Agentminky! Welcome to the forums Sim533!

I think they worked more on LEGO Universe, but if MLN goes with LU, there should be a update to MLN soon!

I hope they are going to do something new, I still go on it often, but I don't do really much.

Hobino
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim533 on Sun 20 Jun 2010, 7:28 am

Thank you both, it's just Legofan101 that asked me to come over.

I still go on it every day and I think/hope they would change something soon. Whatever it is, just something.

Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuatato on Thu 26 Aug 2010, 12:23 pm

I use it often. But yeah, it needs an update. But I also think is because they work hard on LEGO Universe right now.

Yuatato
Infected!
Infected!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top