LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

LEGO Ninjago Movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LEGO Ninjago Movie

Post by rioforce on Fri 23 May 2014, 10:06 am

The LEGO Ninjago Movie (a.k.a. The Super-Crunchy Ninja Skateboard Party Movie with Pratfalls Slash Physical Comedy And Cute Furry Animals For The International Audience ) release date was announced along side the Digital HD Copy of The LEGO Movie (which was released on May 20th).

Read the full post here:

http://legouniversenews.wordpress.com/2014/05/23/LEGO-ninjago-movie-release-date-announced/

I'm an Admin here at LUNF. If you need to contact me, there are simple Email and PM buttons to the left. Smile

"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LEGO Ninjago Movie

Post by tenny1028 on Tue 27 May 2014, 1:24 am

I saw that from my cousin. Her report said that Warner Bros called the Ninjago Movie a spinoff of The LEGO Movie, but I disagree with Warner Bros because Ninjago was here well before production began for the LEGO movie.

I'm working on a touch-typing practice application for Mac, Linux, and Windows! Come help me by testing the beta version and telling me what you think.

Click this link; It does nothing.

tenny1028
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce on Tue 27 May 2014, 8:50 am

A lot of people are calling it a spinoff, but it's not. It's a Super-Crunchy Ninja Skateboard Party Movie with Pratfalls Slash Physical Comedy And Cute Furry Animals For The International Audience. Razz It's going to shine a new light on Ninjago, and not follow the TV show's storyline (even though the writers of the TV show are writing the movie too.) From the looks of it, I think it'll be a mix of TMNT and Ninjago. :PIf the movie is anything like the trailr (or The LEGO Movie), I'm all for it!

I'm an Admin here at LUNF. If you need to contact me, there are simple Email and PM buttons to the left. Smile

rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tenny1028 on Wed 28 May 2014, 12:09 am

Do you think the main characters will be in the movie and have the same actors?

I'm working on a touch-typing practice application for Mac, Linux, and Windows! Come help me by testing the beta version and telling me what you think.

tenny1028
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce on Thu 29 May 2014, 9:46 am

It's hard to tell. I didn't hear any of the original voice actors in the trailer, but it's only a teaser trailer, and boy is it a teaser trailer! Razz

rioforce
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tenny1028 on Thu 29 May 2014, 1:31 pm

Oh, nobody told me about a tease trailer.

tenny1028
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce on Fri 30 May 2014, 7:13 pm

This is the teaser trailer:

rioforce
Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top