LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rioforce's MOCs!

3 posters

Go down

Rioforce's MOCs! Empty Rioforce's MOCs!

Post by rioforce Tue 25 Mar 2014, 7:13 pm

I couldn't fit these creations into my blog, so I thought I'd use the MOC section!

Last week's creations:

Johnny Thunder's Hotrod:

This is a souped up version of Johnny Thunder's Scorpion Tracker (set 5918). It has a new engine and a spare tire, and a different color scheme! (Actually, I was just trying to build the original Scorpion Tracker with bricks I had, but unfortunately, I didn't have the the bricks is used and in the colors it used, so I just built this. Razz )

Rioforce's MOCs! 13294466853_6fb0eacc8d

(Click picture for full image)

Link for full Flickr set for more images

Johnny Thunder's Rocket:

A LEGO Universe style modular, this rocket is built so Johnny Thunder can explore the galaxy! It includes a map in the cockpit, and a spare tire for style!

Rioforce's MOCs! 13414159853_9888234927

(Click picture for full image)

Link for full Flickr set for more images

That's all for now! Feedback is appreciated! Very Happy

-rioforce
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Rioforce's MOCs! Empty Re: Rioforce's MOCs!

Post by Nenen Mon 31 Mar 2014, 9:11 pm

This looks PERFECT, for the Ordinary to Extraordinary contest! you should enter it tommorow.
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Mon 31 Mar 2014, 9:12 pm

I'm glad you like it! From the sounds of the "Ordinary to Extraordinary" contest, it'll be a re-building competition.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Mon 31 Mar 2014, 9:15 pm

Contest #3 (April): The Ordinary to Extraordinary Award. – Take everyday vehicles and buildings and rebuild them into something totally crazy-awesome to help save the day! Be sure to upload a before AND after photo so everyone can see the transformation!

You have Both the Ordinary Version, and the Extraordinary version... You can have Multiple entries you know... so it can't hurt to enter this.
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Mon 31 Mar 2014, 9:34 pm

Actually, I have some re-build creations entered in ReBrick's competition, so I might just enter those again. Wink
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Tue 01 Apr 2014, 9:04 am

Looks like the old school LU rockets for venture league. Nice work!
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down