LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardfight!! Vanguard

Go down

Cardfight!! Vanguard  Empty Cardfight!! Vanguard

Post by shafirsabbag Thu 18 Jul 2013, 3:16 pm

Cardfight!! Vanguard is the name of the recent trading card game (TCG) and the cards has been released and are available and the local stores. The anime serie is available on youtube, with the English dubb version. So far is it only 104 episodes out of 130 that is dubbed, so we have to wait until the rest episodes are dubbed.

As different from Yu-Gi-Oh the first serie not have any unneeded violonce or other events that can be hazardous for the Children.In other Words is there no edits in the anime. The anime is also dubbed by the creators, Bushiroad. It is not a Another Company that is dubbing the anime, such as 4kids for example. ¨

The anime really reminds me of other Japanese anime series, such as Yu-Gi-Oh, Bakugan, Beyblade and Duel Monsters. Here are some similarities to the serie: Aichi Sendou reminds me of Yugi Mutou in Yu-Gi-Oh, since they are both shy in the beggining. Toshiki Kai reminds me of Kai from Beyblade, since they are both quite and rarely gives advice to other people, and are good at their respective games. The card game itself reminds me of the Duel Monster card game (Note: It is NOT the Yu-Gi-Oh card game that got the same name as this game.) since you need to hit your opponent with six damage in total to win, and the level of the monsters are at the top left. The World in Cardfight Vanguard, Crey, reminds me of Bakugan´s World Vestroia and that they both got attacked by a Another force.

In summary, this is a new game that has a intersting anime serie, that has multiple similarities to other card games, which is for ones not dubbed by Another Company and has the original elements left, such as japanese texts and open- and ending songs dubbed.
shafirsabbag
shafirsabbag
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members Cardfight!! Vanguard  Empty

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum