LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The LEGO Movie Videogame

+5
CravinColors
unitx10
shafirsabbag
Nealybealy
rioforce
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The LEGO Movie Videogame - Page 2 Empty Re: The LEGO Movie Videogame

Post by jedi299 Fri 13 Dec 2013, 10:07 pm

rioforce wrote:(ADMIN: Split posts from LEGO Discussion>General LEGO Discussion>The LEGO Movie to LEGO Discussion>LEGO Video Games>Official Video Games>The LEGO Movie Videogame)

I am disappointed they didn't put more info on the trailer. I've seen all those clips from the movie.
The way I think about trailers for games, if they don't show much actual gameplay, think about what they don't want you to see. There could be WIP or even broken things in the game that they do NOT want us to know about. Just think about it.
jedi299
jedi299
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

The LEGO Movie Videogame - Page 2 Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 14 Dec 2013, 2:43 pm

True, but they have already let people play it at a game convention (I don't remember which one...)

But you are right, the gameplay may need tweaking and graphics, etc.

One thing though, are they going to be having voices? If so, it's like playing the movie, and I rather see the movie instead. Like with Batman 2, it was a movie that TT Games made and they turned it into a videogame (or vise versa).
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Sun 15 Dec 2013, 6:44 pm

Yea, well it is what it is.
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

Back to top Go down

Post by jedi299 Mon 16 Dec 2013, 11:30 am

rioforce wrote:True, but they have already let people play it at a game convention (I don't remember which one...)

But you are right, the gameplay may need tweaking and graphics, etc.

One thing though, are they going to be having voices? If so, it's like playing the movie, and I rather see the movie instead. Like with Batman 2, it was a movie that TT Games made and they turned it into a videogame (or vise versa).
I think both of the Batman games, and the new Marvel one are original storylines made by LEGO, approved by the respective studios.
jedi299
jedi299
Venture Scout
Venture Scout

The LEGO Movie Videogame - Page 2 Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Wed 18 Dec 2013, 4:06 pm

That's been true of just about every game LEGO has made with voices since batman!
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2