LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles

4 posters

Go down

Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles Empty Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles

Post by Sim533 Fri 24 May 2013, 4:11 pm

It's another Unity game and it went just online at LEGO.com. Yes, I'm talking about the LEGO Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles game.  While you are reading, load up the game, because it's an awesome game of 60 MB. 

For hundreds of years Yoda™ has trained the Jedi Knights™ of the future, but never for something like this. The Dark Side is preparing a weapon more powerful than any Jedi™ has ever faced before. Play now to take control of the galaxy!

© LEGO - 2013

In the game you can play on the dark side with Sith and on the light side with Jedi. From as soon as you have taken a side, you need to compete against the other side on 4 planets: CORUSCANT, TATOOINE, GEONOSIS, SPACE BATTLES

Cheat Codes:

Spoiler:
Sim533
Sim533
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles Empty Re: Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles

Post by rioforce Fri 24 May 2013, 6:28 pm

Yea, I already knew about that. I meant to make a post here earlier, but I didn't. Razz Thanks, Sim533. Smile

My opinion: Just driving around vehicles isn't fun. Razz
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Zothen Sat 25 May 2013, 2:16 pm

Is it online?
Zothen
Zothen
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles Empty LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by unitx10 Mon 27 May 2013, 6:39 pm

Looks cool, how long does it take to beat?
unitx10
unitx10
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down