LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chima Advertising Overkill?

4 posters

Go down

Chima Advertising Overkill? Empty Chima Advertising Overkill?

Post by Cabey9 Fri 18 Jan 2013, 6:18 pm

Chima Advertising Overkill? Chima_10

Have you checked out the LEGO.com home page recently? I did last week to find quite a surprise - it was completed covered in Chima ads! Everything had something Chima - under the "Shop" section were three Chima ads. Under "What's Popular" were three Chima ads. Under "Recommendations", three Chima ads. The main changing picture? You guessed it - all Chima.

Then there's the three new Chima games, no to mention a TV show too. Have you gotten your LEGO Club magazine and LEGO catalog? Both are focused on one theme in particular - Chima!

I'm not saying I hate Chima, not at all. But LEGO is really irritating me right now. Why are they pushing this theme so hard? Are they worried it won't sell because NinjaGo is being continued?

What are your thoughts?
〔 h ع ى ع ع γ
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Chima Advertising Overkill? Empty Re: Chima Advertising Overkill?

Post by Nenen Sat 19 Jan 2013, 11:13 am

I do not know.
But i saw this, and took a screenshot too Razz

Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 19 Jan 2013, 11:37 am

I saw this too. I think that eithe4r they are really hoping Chima will sell so the put all these ads up, or they were just testing all of the little flash ads that they created and they forgot to take them all down. Razz

One question: Is it LEGO anymore, or is it Chima? Razz
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Sat 19 Jan 2013, 1:33 pm

It's LEGO. not chima Smile

(P.S *This is a completely irrelevant PS*
I just love the lunf LEGO smileys, i wish the official forum had them Very Happy, Is it possible to make my blog to use them?)
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 19 Jan 2013, 2:12 pm

You know, with all those Chima ads, LEGO shoulc change the theme of their site. Take out the flash animations so the site will be faster. It is always slow on my computer...

Nenen wrote:
(P.S *This is a completely irrelevant PS*
I just love the lunf LEGO smileys, i wish the official forum had them Very Happy, Is it possible to make my blog to use them?)

I wish I could use them on a Wordpress blog...
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKnightSam Sun 20 Jan 2013, 12:04 am

Ya. I think they are trying find something to interst the people while they plan and make Ninjago. Anyone agree?
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members Chima Advertising Overkill? Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Sun 20 Jan 2013, 8:47 am

The fans of NinjaGo are also going to be the fans of Chima. They can't have both of these themes running at once. : /
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down