LEGO Universe News! Forums
Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the LEGO Universe News! Forums!

While registration is not required, it will unlock the ability to join in the discussion, send private messages to users, see additional topics, and more! We do not ask for personal information upon registration such as your date of birth, phone number, real name, or physical address - only a valid email is required for registration. We will never share your information with others or use for purposes other than LEGO-related news, issues regarding your account, or news regarding the forum.

If you register, you can have a blast with some bricks on the LEGO Universe News Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see in the new MMO

+5
Nealybealy
rioforce
steelersrule12
MrAssemblyFixit
BlueKnightSam
9 posters

Go down

What would you like to see in the new MMO Empty What would you like to see in the new MMO

Post by BlueKnightSam Tue 10 Jul 2012, 7:38 pm

So the MMO has been announced. So what do YOU want to see in the Game?

For me
- Propeties or some sort of building system
- One pay for the Game. Like Minecraft you pay once and you don't have to pay anymore.
-Custmzation of your username, character skin, and the shirts and pants you wear. (Suits)
-F2P!

How about you?!!?
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members What would you like to see in the new MMO Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in the new MMO Empty Re: What would you like to see in the new MMO

Post by MrAssemblyFixit Wed 11 Jul 2012, 11:34 am

I agree on the things you have said as well as you have the ability to change from 1st person to 3rd person as that makes a good game also the amazing armours like in Lego Universe.
MrAssemblyFixit
MrAssemblyFixit
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

What would you like to see in the new MMO Empty

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in the new MMO Empty Re: What would you like to see in the new MMO

Post by steelersrule12 Thu 12 Jul 2012, 12:02 am

Well if they make it browser-based and 3D(which has been done before) and have good graphics(which is really hard) i think it would be a major win for LEGO.

What i personally want to see is:
Yes some kind of building system
Minifig gear in the game of what you have in real life(which has been rumored)
I would like there to be a good storyline,and they NEED enemies!

Last edited by steelersrule12 on Fri 13 Jul 2012, 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

What would you like to see in the new MMO Empty LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Fri 13 Jul 2012, 9:55 am

A client would be nice, but with browser based, you could get on even at another house! But then again, a browser based game is bad. Viruses can track your browser and get in through the stream of internet that you are using, the browser can be slow (and buggy) and you might have to install a plugin to run the game! (Like Flash player or Unity 3D).

Any thoughts on it having an iOS port of the game?
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Fri 13 Jul 2012, 1:56 pm

What I want to see:
Crafting
More end-game content
Building along with behaviors
A large amount of gear and customization options
Client-based like LU.
I'll add more later Razz
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Fri 13 Jul 2012, 4:38 pm

I think there should be
(Free-to-Play) Areas and features (Everyone can do it)
(Buy the game) Areas and features (Lifetime things after you buy it)
(Membership) Areas and features (Monthly, yearly etc)
Keep Imagination Concept
Awesomier and better Character Customization And Face, hair, clothes, EVERYTHING SHOULD BE Customization-able INCLUDING SKIN COLOR. head, etc

I WANT ALL OF THE ABOVE FEATURES!

That's all for now, GTG

FM_Nealybealy wrote:What I want to see:
Crafting
More end-game content
Building along with behaviors
A large amount of gear and customization options
Client-based like LU.
I'll add more later Razz

That would be Nice. (all of them)

MrAssemblyFixit wrote:I agree on the things you have said as well as you have the ability to change from 1st person to 3rd person as that makes a good game also the amazing armours like in Lego Universe.

I like those ideas.

BlueKnightSam wrote:So the MMO has been announced. So what do YOU want to see in the Game?

For me
- Propeties or some sort of building system
- One pay for the Game. Like Minecraft you pay once and you don't have to pay anymore.
-Custmzation of your username, character skin, and the shirts and pants you wear. (Suits)
-F2P!

How about you?!!?

1, yes
2, (Look at my ideas)
3, YES
4, YES YES YES (look at my ideas)

Last edited by Nenen on Fri 13 Jul 2012, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Fri 13 Jul 2012, 6:08 pm

Woah, Nenen! That's multi-posting! You can use the Multi-post button if you want to post multiple and you can also edit your posts if you have more to say. Please try not to do that again! Smile I'll combine them into one post.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Fri 13 Jul 2012, 7:29 pm

FD_rioforce wrote:Woah, Nenen! That's multi-posting! You can use the Multi-post button if you want to post multiple and you can also edit your posts if you have more to say. Please try not to do that again! Smile I'll combine them into one post.

so sorry, i forgot Razz, i hope i never forget again Smile
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKnightSam Sat 14 Jul 2012, 12:02 am

Great things. I would like to see a currency system. I don't want a level system. It leads to fights. A 45 level person was bullying level 10. He said he was better than him. So sad!
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members What would you like to see in the new MMO Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAssemblyFixit Sat 14 Jul 2012, 6:08 am

But with the money thing that could also turn out about the level 45 and the level 10 as they could be bullying people with less money.
MrAssemblyFixit
MrAssemblyFixit
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nealybealy Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:39 am

MrAssemblyFixit wrote:But with the money thing that could also turn out about the level 45 and the level 10 as they could be bullying people with less money.
Honestly, this game needs leveling and money. Bullying is a problem of which the moderators shall take care of and take action against, as it should not remove perfectly good content that 99% of people will like.
Nealybealy
Nealybealy
Forum Mythran
Forum Mythran

LEGO Universe Free-to-Play and Members LEGO Universe Closed Beta LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nenen Sat 14 Jul 2012, 1:46 pm

i agree.
bullying is something that should be dealt with. Lego should encourage no bullying. and Helping players instead. maybe even some kind of achievement of helpfulness.
Nenen
Nenen
Assembly Graduate
Assembly Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewen Sat 14 Jul 2012, 2:01 pm

i want free 2 play
races
imagination
Bob would be nice Smile
a creation lab
membership trail
Chewen
Chewen
Sentinel Knight
Sentinel Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sat 14 Jul 2012, 3:28 pm

Nenen wrote:i agree.
bullying is something that should be dealt with. Lego should encourage no bullying. and Helping players instead. maybe even some kind of achievement of helpfulness.

Maybe the moderators could take away game-play time or in-game money if bullying was reported and the bully was proved guilty.
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueKnightSam Sat 14 Jul 2012, 5:17 pm

Chewen wrote:i want free 2 play
races
imagination
Bob would be nice Smile
a creation lab
membership trail
Rio I agree. Chewen Bob is LU's thing
BlueKnightSam
BlueKnightSam
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

Back to top Go down

Post by steelersrule12 Sat 14 Jul 2012, 10:16 pm

Nenen wrote:i agree.

Well club penguin has something like that when after 30 days you can join or apply to be a "secret agent" and report bad things and help protect club penguin,and you get access to new areas and content for that. I agree,lego should probably o something like that.

Although i think that most immature players "think" they are getting bullied just because a higher player will not accept there friend request or trade with them,and then they"report" out of their immaturity,so even if they add that it might not be fair for experienced players. But i think there could be a balance somewhere.
steelersrule12
steelersrule12
Sentinel Squire
Sentinel Squire

What would you like to see in the new MMO Empty LEGO Minifigures Online Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by MrAssemblyFixit Sun 15 Jul 2012, 3:45 am

Depends what the Moderators are going to be like if they have the chat thingy in Lego Universe were you can't say certain things but with swear words out but keep normal words because I had trouble with my friends trying to navigate because of the amount of words you can say. So I think they will have to change that problem.
MrAssemblyFixit
MrAssemblyFixit
Sentinel Graduate
Sentinel Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by rioforce Sun 15 Jul 2012, 2:39 pm

steelersrule12 wrote:
Although i think that most immature players "think" they are getting bullied just because a higher player will not accept there friend request or trade with them,and then they"report" out of their immaturity,so even if they add that it might not be fair for experienced players. But i think there could be a balance somewhere.

Yea. That happened in LU alot. Razz
rioforce
rioforce
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Cabey9 Mon 16 Jul 2012, 9:17 pm

The bullying thing definetly needs to be addressed in the new game. I also would like a building element in the game, such as properties or something similar. There should not be a monthly subscription. A one time payment of around $30 would be fine. I invested nearly $170 in LEGO Universe. That's the first time I've actually looked at how much I spent. It was way too much. They also should keep other themes, like NinjaGo, out of the game.
Cabey9
Cabey9
Founder
Founder

LEGO Universe Member LEGO Universe Closed Beta

Back to top Go down

Post by 5parxx Sun 13 Jan 2013, 5:26 pm

I would like to still have a chat filter, but at least a much less strict one, so you don't have to say "tree" instead of "three" Serious
5parxx
5parxx
Venture Graduate
Venture Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum